X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

I can't wait to watch the movie on the raid.. I wonder who will play OBL? Or the compassionate american soldier who supposedly gunned him down.

Why can't we see the footage from the helmet cam on the special forces helmets?? They all have cameras on their heads now.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by runningman
      Why can't we see the footage from the helmet cam on the special forces helmets?? They all have cameras on their heads now.
      Because those cameras aren't there for you

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• bobjuice
        Banned
        • May 2008

Originally posted by res0nat0r
        They could mummify his ass and put him up in Madame Toussads in Vegas for all to see and people who want to be pissed about the war and 9/11 won't believe it anyway.
        You're probably right there mate, but do you not think keeping hold of some proof would have been the best way to silence doubters?

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Originally posted by bobjuice
          You're probably right there mate, but do you not think keeping hold of some proof would have been the best way to silence doubters?
          They have the DNA and pics. They are still debating about releasing the pics...they will probably come out soon. If not officially, for sure via a 'leak' is what I bet will happen IMO.

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

At least back in the day England used to bring their head back on a spike.. I guess we are more civilized now

Also I am very surprised they martyred him. Now he will live in Arab folk lore forever. I think Obama fucked this one up. Well let me make this clear that I think this is a lie but I will play dressup just for fun. Why kill him and Martyr him. Why not rubber bullet him and leave him in a cell where he will rot away and everyone will forget about him?

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
              its heading towards 24 hours since it happened. All they need is some of the blood off the Seals boots for a comparison to be made.
              Yeah but he was disposed of in less than 12. The disposal story was in the Gardian at 11.12 this morning. That's fucking quick
              OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

I can't wait to watch the movie on the raid.. I wonder who will play OBL? Or the compassionate american soldier who supposedly gunned him down.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• bobjuice
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

OMG they are already planning a movie?? This is exactly like United 93 and the Jessica Lynch movie. Come on that must raise some suspicion guys.

Comment

• chunky
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jan 2006

Why not rubber bullet him and leave him in a cell where he will rot away and everyone will forget about him?
                      They could have tear gassed the place and then gone in. With no friendly's inside its all a bit strange.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Originally posted by chunky
                        They could have tear gassed the place and then gone in. With no friendly's inside its all a bit strange.
                        answer:

(Reuters) - The U.S. special forces team that hunted down Osama bin Laden was under orders to kill the al Qaeda mastermind, not capture him, a U.S. national security official told Reuters.
                        "This was a kill operation," the official said, making clear there was no desire to try to capture bin Laden alive in Pakistan.

Comment

• bobjuice
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

They have the DNA and pics. They are still debating about releasing the pics...they will probably come out soon. If not officially, for sure via a 'leak' is what I bet will happen IMO.

Who are "they" exactly though res? It sounds like a typical closed shop operation. The DNA we are to be told came from Osama Bin Laden is to be presented in the media somehow? By "them".
                          Can we have that verified by someone independent? No of course we can't because we no longer have a body.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy - i don't know whether the guy is alive or not, i haven't done for years but when the habitual liars who feed you the info look a little as if they may be covering their tracks i'm suspicious straight away.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

OMG they are already planning a movie?? This is exactly like United 93 and the Jessica Lynch movie. Come on that must raise some suspicion guys.

Just as the Oscar-winning director of Iraq war movie "The Hurt Locker" and her screenwriting collaborator Mark Boal have been meeting with actors for an Osama Bin Laden assassination project, came the news on Sunday that U.S. forces had killed the al Qaeda leader in a Pakistani compound.

How this will impact the project is yet to be seen. Bigelow and Boal, the director and writer of the 2009 best picture winner "The Hurt Locker", were already working on an action thriller tentatively titled "Kill Bin Laden". The movie is to be based on a failed Black Ops mission by the US military to capture the Al-Qaida leader.

Comment

• chunky
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jan 2006

Fuck me I'm getting more emails to this thread than when Illustrious, Res0 & Florida are on a roll in the photos thread.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • May 2006

Originally posted by bobjuice
                                Who are "they" exactly though res? It sounds like a typical closed shop operation. The DNA we are to be told came from Osama Bin Laden is to be presented in the media somehow? By "them".
                                Can we have that verified by someone independent? No of course we can't because we no longer have a body.

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy - i don't know whether the guy is alive or not, i haven't done for years but when the habitual liars who feed you the info look a little as if they may be covering their tracks i'm suspicious straight away.

An operation involving Seal Team Six isn't going to send in for Horatio to do some CSI:Miami stuff via Twitter. It is normal for everyone to know and share everything via Facebook and our phones now days, but this was never going to be handled any other way no matter what. And anything anywhere near this important to the top brass if it happens again in the future will ever be done any other way unfortunately for anyone who wants more transparency...It sucks for that but it is reality...

Comment

Working...