Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrMouse
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

I feel sorry for kimi, he is doing everything right but he has just had no luck this year
    Not only Kimi - David & the rest of the team make what they can do but at this year the "big heads" of the team have choose the wrong way.
    For Kimi & David this season is very very sad.

Comment

• davetlv
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mauricio
      Sato rulez , seriously he is the one who makes it interesting this season. Where ever he is there is something going on. Truely a man that is so desperately needed in F1.
      I agree, he's like a breath of fresh air carving his way round the track. He showing the balls Montoya showed in his first year.

Comment

• aromatic
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MrMouse
        Minardi have made one point !
        That is great for that team with this slow cars.
        Zsolt's first point, great job !!
        Hungary rulez

Comment

• mylexicon
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

LOL Sunday's grand prix reminded me of Brazil last year: It was utter and
          complete chaos. Minardi scored a point, Panis came fifth; and tons of wrecks
          and retirements.

Crazy.
          Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

i have gotten into champ car big time with the parity of the last few years.

champ car is like F1 , but the cars are defenitly more balalnced
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• mixmaster
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2004

that was an interesting race
              Pretty women make us buy beer,
              Ugly women make us drink beer!

Comment

• Kobe
                I wish I had an interesting User title
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by davetlv
                Damn damn and damn, unfortunatley the wrong Schumacher got injured!
                What a vile and classless comment to make.
                ========================

I thought the USGP was a major fiasco, and I haven't seen that much incompetance by race organizers in a long time. It is UN-FUCKING-ACCEPTABLE how long RS sat in that car before the medical team arrivied. Thank god that he is not seriously injured, the impact was brutal and because the car backed into the wall, Ralf's head was slammed forward and therefore did not benefit from the head rest. Still that is proof of the quality of today's saftey measures-- the monocoque held up well and the HANS device is probably to thank for RS being alive right now.

I was really impressed with Sato at Indy. His moves are really aggressive, a bit too much for my taste, but you can't argue with the progress he made through the field. I think he has real potential as long as he can learn a bit more self control and improve his race craft.

As for Schumacher making the sport boring, I guess you could take that approach. Or you could realize that we might be witnessing history in the making. This may well turn out to be something to tell your grandkids about. That YOU saw MS win 17 out of 18 (or something like that). Is greatness that boring?
                Beats are my crack.

Comment

• namrevar
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

As for Schumacher making the sport boring, I guess you could take that approach. Or you could realize that we might be witnessing history in the making. This may well turn out to be something to tell your grandkids about. That YOU saw MS win 17 out of 18 (or something like that). Is greatness that boring?
                  i agree go schumi go go go
                  www.Mushroomrecordings.com

Comment

• Kobe
                    • Jun 2004

...and one more point: it is up to the competition to close the gap. The fact that they look like a monkey trying to fuck a football is not Schumacher's fault.
                    Beats are my crack.

Comment

• santo26
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

Well Fernando Alonso for me is the best one, but it has bad lock, squer is the best racer , is the truth

Comment

• davetlv
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kobe
                        Damn damn and damn, unfortunatley the wrong Schumacher got injured!
                        What a vile and classless comment to make.
                        ========================
                        If my comment offended i'm sorry. There is no doubt that MS is the best driver this planet has ever seen. It just gets a little bit boring to watch all the time.

The fact that RS sustained no serious injury does, as you quite rightly commented on, show how much the sport has progressed in terms of overall safety.

However, that does not do away with the fact that F1 is fast becoming the Michael Schumacher show. Its meant to be a sport. Its not. The fact that he could win the previous GP based entirely on pit stop strategy and not racing performance is a shame.

Reports since Sunday show that in US, which is the biggest potential market for F1, very few people are motivated by the sport. The fact that MS has dominated for so long takes the fun out of it and people lose intrest in it.

This year the only real excitment has been to watch Button and Sato, especially Sato, take on Schumacher.

My previous comment, no matter how unfortunate, was made out of frustration that this man can not only not be beaten but could be around for a good few more years to come, something, in my opinion at least, which will not be good for the sport.

Comment

• Slim
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

However, that does not do away with the fact that F1 is fast becoming the Michael Schumacher show.

mate it is the michael chumacher show!

its sad and lame, but what do u suggest they do about it? you can't go around penalising performance. eventually ferrari will hit the peak of their curve and sato and bar will be there to overtake them!

just be patient my friend, good things don't lsat for ever.
                          "just when i think i'm out, they...pull me back in"

Comment

• Kobe
                            • Jun 2004

davetlv: I appreciate your rebuttal, and I'm glad to know that you're not the type of race fan that watches just to see accidents. I probably overreacted to your comment, but seeing RS not hop out of that car brought back too many memories of Senna to make jokes IMO.

Ferrari is dominant, no doubt. I can tell you as a Ferrari fan I waited a long time for them to start winning again... many years of Williams and McLaren domination. I know how you feel and it is frustrating, but I'm sure you'd rather see Schumacher beaten on merit rather than through rule changes or worse yet injury. Like Slim mentioned, these things run in cycles and soon it will be someone else's turn. In the meantime try to appreciate what you're seeing, because it is something special.
                            Beats are my crack.

Comment

• mylexicon
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

God i'm reading this thread trying to figure out why your so somber about
                              Ralf's crash and then i see:

Originally posted by kobe
                              the impact was brutal and because the car backed into the wall, Ralf's head was slammed forward and therefore did not benefit from the head rest.

No wonder your so uptight about the incident.
                              Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

Working...