X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Lucas Oil Stadium

just wanted to say I've seen some pics of the inside that have been finished....and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's perfect, save for a giant chandelier in the middle.

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Lucas Oil Stadium

looks nice. the one that im watching is CitiFeild, future home of the mets. fucking thing looks amazing.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Taylor Norris
      Platinum Poster
      • Oct 2005

I have not been to Lucas Stadium yet but have heard its amazing. Not as loud as the old dome but I think its a fair trade.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

Da Bears!!
        that is all.
        as in, that is all they will win this year
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

^ haha. most bears fans were calling me last night gloating. We got Clark gone for most of the game, a QB that's been injured for a while. Gotta admit, our o-line did suck a bit. Bears Defense was strong-sauce last night, which is expected. But yeah, that's probably one of 5 games they will win this year.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

dont forget saturday was out too.

at least aaron rodgers and the packers won tonight. got t keep suporting them and favre with ny also.

Comment

Working...