• Feb 2006

Australian Open Tennis

Federer v Rafa for the final?

I think Federer will get major 17
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Australian Open Tennis

i guess rafa played today and i assume he won. i wish so bad that roddick could do well and win at least one more major before he calls it quits. he's come close way too many times to have won just ONE major and played absolutely brilliant in several of those finals at wimbledon. here's to hoping! but i think you're right... probably a federer/nadal match-up.

you know.... i prefer watching men's tennis because it is soooooo fast-paced, but it is getting old seeing only two people win all the time. murray and the rest of the lot right behind rafa and federer need to get an extra gear!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

ah shit.... leyton looked way out of gas by the end of today's match. too bad. nalbandian is a beast!
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• mnbvcxz
        Platinum Poster
        • Feb 2006

Just came home from watching Federer v Simon. What a match! 5 setter of that quality in round 2 is very rare.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

no joke.... federer got lucky! simon has beat him both times previous when they've played each other. you definitely saw a good one!

Comment

• trick12
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Roddick is the only tennis player that i feel bad when he loses..
            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• mnbvcxz
              Platinum Poster
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Garrick
              no joke.... federer got lucky! simon has beat him both times previous when they've played each other. you definitely saw a good one!
              Indeed! Simon is a fantastic player. If he had a powerful serve, look out! Federer is pure class though - always cool and collected.

This is where I was sitting.

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

nice! how's the new roof? did they ever shut it?

Comment

• mnbvcxz
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Garrick
                  nice! how's the new roof? did they ever shut it?
                  They've had that roof for a little while now. They only shut it if it's raining or extreme weather (40 degrees Celsius +)

Comment

• bananapeel
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

No Rafa or Roger in a Final... that hasn't happened for quite awhile. Rafa clearly couldn't muster anything when his hamstring went haywire on him & Novak had the perfect service game against Roger. It would have been close, but Roger in his prime still would have came out on top that game. Rafa & Roger both will still win majors this year, but the young guns Novak & Andy are really stepping it up big time as they come into their primes.

By the way, Australian Open is great late, late night viewing here in North America. (Couldn't sleep, so I had caught the Roger/Novak match 1:30 AM the other night)

Comment

• mnbvcxz
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Feb 2006

^^ I agree that Rafa and Roger will still win majors this year. They're both simply amazing players.

Glad you're enjoying the tennis I'm going to have withdrawals when it finishes.

Comment

• vlacke
                        Addiction started
                        • Feb 2006

Fantastic play by Novak Djokovic throughout the turnament, especially the trashing of Federer in the semis, he really deserved this title.

Comment

• mnbvcxz
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Feb 2006

Indeed. He is in great form and will probably win another major tournament this year again.

Comment

• Garrick
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

just getting settled in my new city of residence.... been a crazy 7 days. so novak won the australian open again? bah... he's a bitch (no offense meant). would have loved to see murray win. glad to see someone else win though besides the BIG TWO. here's to the french coming up in a few months! bets are on nadal as long as he's healthy. steroids must really take a toll on the body with him injured all the time! (*smirk*)

Comment

• bananapeel
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by nikoa
                              ^^ I agree that Rafa and Roger will still win majors this year. They're both simply amazing players.

Glad you're enjoying the tennis I'm going to have withdrawals when it finishes.
                              I know that withdrawal feeling. But love the back-to-back combo of French Open & Wimbledon in June/July.

Comment

Working...