Re: [ms] 5th birthday - The mixes

We should be offering presents to Mercuryserver...Not the opposite

Comment

• hashhead
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

This is seriously unbelievable

as i went thru the first post i couldnt believe there was more and more and more on offer

Happy Birthday!!! Where's the party????

Comment

• geoffgulley
        Platinum Poster
        • Apr 2005

First, a big happy birthday to the MS crew. I've never had the chance to hang with any of you due to schedule conflicts, family issues the odd occasional flying hockey puck to the head etc..... but the kinship this board cultivates is truly the best thing going for it aside from the music. We joke, laugh and share stories. We wait for a noob to be hazed by beanz. We laugh at Sean's play by play postings of work while he's with a client. We revel at each others cars, dj and studio setups. We share our passions for our sports and our political leanings. We tell stories of family, friends and those we have lost. And where would we be without Jan sharing Erzina's boobs ? We share all of this as well as the one thing that ties it all together, the music. This isn't just an electronic music board, it's a family, and one that I'm proud to be an adopted member of... Raise a pint all and blow out the candles. Happy birthday Mercuryserver and all of my brothers and sisters.
        "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Originally posted by mixu
          Wow, great stuff guys... five years! Happy birthday MS!

Think I must have been loitering around this site for at least four of those five.

I was still taping Digweed's Kiss show and listening to it on my Walkman until I found MS ? how 80s...
          well look who fell out of the crackwork.... haven't see you around mate, hope all is well
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by geoffgulley
            First, a big happy birthday to the MS crew. I've never had the chance to hang with any of you due to schedule conflicts, family issues the odd occasional flying hockey puck to the head etc..... but the kinship this board cultivates is truly the best thing going for it aside from the music. We joke, laugh and share stories. We wait for a noob to be hazed by beanz. We laugh at Sean's play by play postings of work while he's with a client. We revel at each others cars, dj and studio setups. We share our passions for our sports and our political leanings. We tell stories of family, friends and those we have lost. And where would we be without Jan sharing Erzina's boobs ? We share all of this as well as the one thing that ties it all together, the music. This isn't just an electronic music board, it's a family, and one that I'm proud to be an adopted member of... Raise a pint all and blow out the candles. Happy birthday Mercuryserver and all of my brothers and sisters.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

that K&R mix fookin ROCKS

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• gonzalolucky
                Getting warmed up
                • Oct 2006

happy bitrthday have a nice jay...

Comment

• asdf_admin
                  i use to be important
                  • Jun 2004

truly some of the best bunch of people online. also, kamal and tom are truly gents and wonderful to work with. their passion spills over in all areas of life. thier constant dedication, hair loss, weight gain, and love have made it this place what it is. Also the numerous mods, addicts, fans, and general joes; this place would not be the same without thier constant contributions. this is a true community, happy birthday MS.
                  dead, yet alive.

Comment

• rossonera
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by asdf_admin
                    ...there hair loss, weight gain...
                    http://pvc-dograma-bg.com

Comment

• MJ
                      Here since 2002
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by geoffgulley
                      Cheers to you geoff
                      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• GregWhelan
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

I can but echo the comments and sentiments that have already been expressed so far in this thread.

I used to be heavily involved in doing the tracklists for the original Digweed Kiss 100 site www.arts.ualberta.ca/kiss and after a while that become a bit of a chore, so lord only knows how Tom and Kamal & the others find the effort to provide such a huge scale thing such as MS.

Im just glad that I can contribute in my own little way by typing in the Cattaneo tracklists every now and then!

I would make a request that every one who enjoys the site should make a small donation if they haven't done so already-what's ?5 / $5 to you all?

Thanks again guys you rock!

Comment

• Maxkra
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Sep 2004

Happy B-Day [ms]!!!

All the best for the people involved in this project! Can't believe that actually im going to have a flashback with Luke's set @ Pacha Buenos Aires, MASSIVE THANKS!
                          "It may seem frivolous to suggest everybody just needs a good night out... but really we are living in such troubled times that losing yourself on the dancefloor is a nice way to escape and remind yourself that life is for living" Nick Warren

Comment

• day_for_night
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GregWhelan

I would make a request that every one who enjoys the site should make a small donation if they haven't done so already-what's ?5 / $5 to you all?
                            couldn't agree more, time for everyone to chip whatever small (or large) amount they can towards this place. bandwidth ain't free, ya know

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

yep yep, Jeff (day_for_night) just dropped a hefty wad into the donations box. Cheers for that again sir.
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• marto
                                Fresh Peossy
                                • May 2007

happy birthday??

Comment

Working...