James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Back-to-Mine Promotion Mix (01.06.2012)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Back-to-Mine Promotion Mix (01.06.2012)

Knowing what a great track should sound like - and the place it can be taken by warping and twisting it - is James Zabiela's forte.

Pushing the envelope while still learning to cope with a real-life fan base and life on the other side of the record counter, it’s unlikely that James Zabiela will be taking a breather anytime soon. There are further late niteries like Tribal Sessions and Matter to entertain and regular slots in Romania and Budapest to attend to. On a recent trip to Argentina he played a five-hour set in front of 6,500 screaming punters at Moonpark in Buenos Aires. No wonder Sasha refers to James as the guv'nor, This is still just the beginning.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/james-zabiela-renaissance-recordings-back-to-mine-we-love-ibiza-2012-promotion-mix-010612/

✔✔✔✔ Please note, that my recording is without unnecessary drivel, only the acceptable have been retained [ ~ around 5 minutes are out] ✔✔✔✔

♛ The Full Show (with Interviews and introduction of some Tracks), Hosted by Andy Wilson can be downloaded here http://new.official.fm/tracks/9Ryh/file
  • stephen028
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2007

Re: James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Back-to-Mine Promotion Mix (01.06.2012)

This is fuckin' excellent. Anyone got a dl link?

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: James Zabiela (Renaissance Recordings) @ Back-to-Mine Promotion Mix (01.06.2012)

Originally posted by stephen028
      This is fuckin' excellent. Anyone got a dl link?
      you saw this?

The Full Show (with Interviews and introduction of some Tracks), Hosted by Andy Wilson can be downloaded here http://new.official.fm/tracks/9Ryh/file

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
        you saw this?

The Full Show (with Interviews and introduction of some Tracks), Hosted by Andy Wilson can be downloaded here http://new.official.fm/tracks/9Ryh/file
        one where we arent forced to join a mailing list? (assumed)
        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• srbbnd
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2005

Yay, wonderful mix, glad he still has the magic.
          www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• salami
            Platinum Poster
            • May 2008

Thanks for sharing this eclectic mix! .. so is this a promo for a new comp or a live mix ?

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by salami
              Thanks for sharing this eclectic mix! .. so is this a promo for a new comp or a live mix ?
              Studio Mix ahead of his summer residency for seven dates across both Discoteca & Terraza at Space Ibiza

The first podcast of the summer season features an exclusive back-to-mine mix from
              We Love family favourite James Zabiela, plus an interview with We Love promoter Darren Hughes and music director Mark Broadbent, who look ahead to the next 17 weeks of music and parties. Music includes a new Carl Craig remix by Slam, a hot edit by Innervision’s Dixon and a monster of a track from Shackleton. Hosted by Andy Wilson.

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

Pushing the envelope
                Fucking terrible choice of words for describing someone playing some music
                Originally posted by res0nat0r
                OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

fuck me they butchered this

Comment

• D.Williams
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2006

Can we get a DL link of your version Evil?

Comment

• chunky
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jan 2006

I thought the end of this mix was great until I realized I had clicked on A Change Is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke on a youtube video on another tab. Though it did blend beautifully into the very last track.

Comment

• salami
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2008

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                        Studio Mix ahead of his summer residency for seven dates across both Discoteca & Terraza at Space Ibiza

[COLOR=#ee82ee]

Thanks ... Anyone planning for ibiza btw ??

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by salami
                          Thanks ... Anyone planning for ibiza btw ??
                          I'm going to fly shortly maybe i can record him or Sasha too

Comment

• tommyperkins
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Jul 2008

Cheers for this. Can anyone ID the track at 23:30 please? Don't think their any of the ones listed on the Evil Concussion mixcloud page.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                              Anyone have Styx livesets?
                              • Jun 2004

This isn't an official 'back to mine' cd series promo, right - ???
                              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...