Mint Festival 2012 (Soul Clap, Wolf & Lamb, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones & Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Re: Mint Festival 2012 (Soul Clap, Wolf & Lamb, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones & Reboot)

I do not know what you're doing, but the 128k is the automatic encoding like Soundcloud does. The event is on demand with VBR152 kbits goooooooooood morning pupils

@sbando: thanks for the abundance of deletions on others postings, feels now much better and fresher. MS RULES

Comment

• sbando
      Going back to Romford
      • Apr 2008

Re: Mint Festival 2012 (Soul Clap, Wolf & Lamb, Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones & Reboot)

You truly drove me mad there and I'll keep cleaning my section.

The thing you don't get is: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. You think I don't understand your "Scene" bullshit? I just don't care. I don't know why you come in here without posting any links and calling other people names. Try that at TA, I beg you.
      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
      ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
        Platinum Poster
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by sbando
        You truly drove me mad there and I'll keep cleaning my section.

The thing you don't get is: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. You think I don't understand your "Scene" bullshit? I just don't care. I don't know why you come in here without posting any links and calling other people names. Try that at TA, I beg you.
        im not the scene and i dont want to be the scene, the scene is shit too! Why no links, because i dont find one good set

Comment

• sbando
          Going back to Romford
          • Apr 2008

Ok, but you must share with your friends, that's the point. If you go to the whorehouse do you want to find some ass or a guy babbling about it?
          ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
          ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
          ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• ribbario
            Underwater
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by sbando
            Ok, but you must share with your friends, that's the point. If you go to the whorehouse do you want to find some ass or a guy babbling about it?
            Very Well Said
            Mixes !!!

Comment

• sbando
              Going back to Romford
              • Apr 2008

And we all love fine ass.
              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• ddr
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                im not the scene and i dont want to be the scene, the scene is shit too! Why no links, because i dont find one good set
                If you want to be a MEMBER of this forum, you will quit insulting people and quit babbling about shit sets you supposedly have recorded and instead HELP.. yes I said it... HELP out your fellow message board members by posting the damn links or assist them in other areas. But you dont... you dont give a shit about anyone here except your own HQHQHQ bullshit. You are a message board Troll, nothing more. That is why people insult you and dislike you so much... but you seem to enjoy pissing other people off for no good reason.

Sometimes I ask why I even try to educate your sorry Douchebag ass because it obviously hasnt worked yet and you still seem to Fail To Get or Realize the Point.

And here we are... another good set posting thread ruined by your Douchebaggery. MS is turning into Troll-Central and we have -0- Mods who will correct it and push forward what MS once was... discussion about the Music and love for the Music.
                "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• vinnie97
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

Good news on my end. I figured out how to rip these be-at streams directly in Windows, even if it is a convoluted way of doing it. What's the next show to be aired?

Comment

• sbando
                    Going back to Romford
                    • Apr 2008

It's not that complicated, if we're still talking about streams.

Do you have news? They did air a Way Out West PA a few years ago.
                    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• vinnie97
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

I had a helluva time grabbing the applicable FLV when trying. Nah, no news. I meant for future reference, as in threads like these.

Comment

• sbando
                        Going back to Romford
                        • Apr 2008

I'm slave to download managers or I couldn't keep track.
                        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• ddr
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by vinnie97
                          I had a helluva time grabbing the applicable FLV when trying. Nah, no news. I meant for future reference, as in threads like these.
                          Yea its pretty easy.. Google Chrome makes it quite easy to find the FLV It helps to have some HTML/coding experience as well.
                          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• vinnie97
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jul 2007

Firefox here (I fear a Google universe as much as one ruled by MS or Apple ). I had used Orbit but it was useless in grabbing the proper FLVs (all it detected were short video-only FLVs). Adobe is making it harder through elusive rtmp streams to find them apparently, or I'm just looking in the wrong places. :P

Comment

• sbando
                              Going back to Romford
                              • Apr 2008

We all read the same articles and posts .
                              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• Rawrmune
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2011

Seth Troxler - Live at Mint Festival 29-09-2012

https://soundcloud.com/medellinstyle/seth-troxler-live-mint
                                I didn't see this posted on here so thought I would put it up.

Comment

Working...