X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Martin Garcia Sets

digs had such great things to say about martin. really impressed by the intro he gave him. digs really respects him as a top tier dj.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Feb 2009

Great guest mix, very professional crafted mixing .. Nothing new, he is amazing doing that

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• max420
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2007

We all know Hernan is the greatest dj to have ever graced the decks on gods green earth. But In my opinion after 30 odd years of seeing every almost every dj working in that period most many times.Garcia is without a doubt imho the slickest mixer on cdj's by a long way. I would have loved to have seen and heard what he was capable of on turntables as that is the true test. The scary thing about his mixing from observing him standing right next to him in the cabin for hours is he not only makes it look effortless it truly is for him. He has an ear for music very, very few people have . He wastes his talent dj'ing he should be doing film scores and the like.

Comment

• DjLellone
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Aug 2009

Cabin Pressure - 27 October 2016 - Martin Garcia
          MEGA
          Mirror
          Zippyshare.com - Cabin Pressure - 27 October 2016 - Martin Garcia.part1.rar
          Zippyshare.com - Cabin Pressure - 27 October 2016 - Martin Garcia.part2.rar
          Download both of them and unrar only the first one...enjoy !
          DjLellone's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

• donkeykong
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by max420
            We all know Hernan is the greatest dj to have ever graced the decks on gods green earth. But In my opinion after 30 odd years of seeing every almost every dj working in that period most many times.Garcia is without a doubt imho the slickest mixer on cdj's by a long way. I would have loved to have seen and heard what he was capable of on turntables as that is the true test. The scary thing about his mixing from observing him standing right next to him in the cabin for hours is he not only makes it look effortless it truly is for him. He has an ear for music very, very few people have . He wastes his talent dj'ing he should be doing film scores and the like.

Re. Hernan. Really? His early years were quite shocking with perfecto.If your being over shadowed by Oakenfold (one of the poorest mixers ever) then your not that great. Admittidly, hes pretty good now, but arnt loads of dj's??

Comment

• unkle
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by max420

I would have loved to have seen and heard what he was capable of on turntables as that is the true test.

I have seen him playing with vinyls many times here around 2000,
              and he was great too, perhaps not so perfect as now
              with all the technology by your side, but, his music selections and his
              technique was fantastic as now as well.

Comment

• unkle
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by donkeykong
                Re. Hernan. Really? His early years were quite shocking with perfecto.If your being over shadowed by Oakenfold (one of the poorest mixers ever) then your not that great. Admittidly, hes pretty good now, but arnt loads of dj's??

His early years were not started with perfecto,
                I have seen him a million times, before "Perfecto" (before martin)
                and I can say that his technique is close to perfection, He can have
                some bad tracks or some confusing transitions,
                but as I said, his technique and his ears are almost a 10.
                Hernan and Martin are two of my favourites since always, and of course,
                there are a lot of djs with great talent acording more with your preferences,
                and thats good as well.

Comment

• donkeykong
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by unkle
                  His early years were not started with perfecto,
                  I have seen him a million times, before "Perfecto" (before martin)
                  and I can say that his technique is close to perfection, He can have
                  some bad tracks or some confusing transitions,
                  but as I said, his technique and his ears are almost a 10.
                  Hernan and Martin are two of my favourites since always, and of course,
                  there are a lot of djs with great talent acording more with your preferences,
                  and thats good as well.
                  "His early years were not with perfecto"?? maybe not in southamerica, but here in UK he was with Perfecto.

Comment

• unkle
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Mar 2007

maybe not in southamerica, but here in UK he was with Perfecto.

Hernan became a world class dj with perfecto, thats right.
                    I recomend you his early compilations,
                    Clubland Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 from 1999 and 2001, if you are interested.

Comment

• donkeykong
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by unkle
                      Hernan became a world class dj with perfecto, thats right.
                      I recomend you his early compilations,
                      Clubland Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 from 1999 and 2001, if you are interested.
                      Thanks, but no thanks. I much prefer him nowadays. Back then, Perfecto, Oakenfold and his side kick Hernan, were going in the wrong direction imo-verging on the commercial side of dance, which i didnt like. Luckily Oakenfold's been found out and disappeared somewhat, while Hernan has blosomed.

Comment

• donkeykong
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jul 2006

But back on topic, if you like Martin Garcia obviously..you might like this by Brian Cid

BRIAN CID melodic tech originals set in The Lab NYC - YouTube

Live from the Lab NYC. Some nice sounds going on here.
                        Last edited by donkeykong; October 30, 2016, 01:56:54 PM.

Comment

• chuckc
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DjLellone
                          Cabin Pressure - 27 October 2016 - Martin Garcia

Download both of them and unrar only the first one...enjoy !
                          Thanks DjLellone, , somehow missed this, but cant wait to check it out over the long holiday.

Comment

• chuckc
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

this set is freakin insane. surprised not to see more reaction on it....most musta missed it or not listened yet....amazing work

Comment

• sbando
                              Going back to Romford
                              • Apr 2008

The whole section is very quiet, a few posts a week. Apart from the usual Sasha sets, old and new.
                              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                              ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• Claire Taurus
                                Banned
                                • Jul 2014

"His early years were not with perfecto"?? maybe not in southamerica, but here in UK he was with Perfecto.
                                Do you think that his Perfecto cd would have been different, if it was released as a Nubreed?

Comment

Working...