X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexstein
    Addiction started
    • Sep 2005

Re: mini-mega dj Three thread

Thanks djrion! It's too bad we only see about 2 recorded sets per year...

Comment

• jtmisfit77
      Fresh Peossy
      • Oct 2011

anyone out there have the "Florida Promo" tape. Chris sold it when he worked at alternative records in Tampa circa 1993?!? I have been trying to locate it FOREVER!!!

Comment

• djrion
        Addiction started
        • May 2009

part 2 for chicago 2011!!!!!!

Comment

• djrion
          Addiction started
          • May 2009

oh man, I need to update OP. oh well, here is another gem just released! http://www.mixcloud.com/thebpmfestiv...r-c-three-b2b/

for the record, I have NEVER seen a live mix released this quickly from three. usually a 6 month lag at the least. my memory does not serve me to well from the early/mid 90s, but I can't recall anything getting put out this quickly...... wow ty ty ty SIR

Comment

• Lexstein
            Addiction started
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by djrion
            oh man, I need to update OP. oh well, here is another gem just released! http://www.mixcloud.com/thebpmfestiv...r-c-three-b2b/

for the record, I have NEVER seen a live mix released this quickly from three. usually a 6 month lag at the least. my memory does not serve me to well from the early/mid 90s, but I can't recall anything getting put out this quickly...... wow ty ty ty SIR
            You're awesome, thanks man! I was just searching around last night and wondering when the next Three set would pop up. Voila!

Comment

• djrion
              Addiction started
              • May 2009

Ok, now this is in chronological order from Newest to Oldest (except those 90s sets that I can't remember that far back). Also, if there is ? that means I am unsure of the date/year. If you know it, please let me know. Also, if you see any sets in this thread that I have forgot to put in the OP, please let me know. And AS ALWAYS, please share with me missing sets.

Comment

• tonig357
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2007

i f'n love this thread!! <3

Comment

• GarryX
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Apr 2006

http://soundcloud.com/three/mr-c-three-b2b-live-at

Comment

• djrion
                    Addiction started
                    • May 2009

i've got about 40 mins of his set from superfreq without mr C (recorded on proton radio). I listened to the first 20 mins but could not get the recorder working.

SET IS AMAZING!!!! If nothing comes out official, I will see about posting it. Only if it is legit to do so. It BLOWS the b2b with Mr C away!!!! Really amazing set. Best I have heard from him years.

Comment

• djrion
                      Addiction started
                      • May 2009

updated!

thanks jaskkonil

DJ Three - Circular Sound Radio (Proton Radio) - 17-01-2012

01 Daddykshun - Learn To Love (Doc Martin's Sublove Mix) [Ratio Music]
                      02 Aquarius Heaven - Summer Love [Wolf Lamb Music]
                      03 Mathew Jonson - Cold Blooded [Crosstown Rebels]
                      04 Toob - Union St. (Kenny Hawkes Mix) [Groovetech]
                      05 Gideon Jackson - Give A Little (Gideon's Spook Mix) [Rescue]
                      06 We Love - Even If (Troy Pierce Mix) [Bpitch Control]
                      07 Ark & Dolibox - Be My Baby [Karat]
                      08 Reverse Commuter & Anthony Collins Feat. Kelly Johnston - Icarus [Hallucination Limited Unsigned]
                      09 The Bystanders - History Is Not Shrinking (Reverse Commuter's Lesson In Lies Mix) [Hallucination Limited Unsigned]
                      10 Miguel Campbell - Something Special [Hot Natured]
                      11 Gadi Mizrahi - Sweet Love Hangover [Hallucination Limited Unsigned]
                      12 Rik Woldring - Disco Pussy (Shaun Reeves & Tale Of Us Mix) [Klopfgeist]

Comment

• three
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Jun 2010

greetings all.... this is Three. thank you very much for such kind and enthusiastic words in regards to my sets. i had a glace over the list of stuff and most all of it looks legit except i have no idea what Phaze Through The Trouble is (cool name though!) and i also do not know what Mystery Promo or Three Live WMA might be. granted, i have not bothered to download them and listen and probably won't be doing that... perhaps if they could stream or soundcloud or something like that i could help identify them.

here is my soundcloud page which hosts mixes of mine: www.soundcloud.com/three
                        i'll be updating it soon with some mixes that have previously only been via the Podcasts they were aired on, as well as the recent Superfreq Dallas recordings you have already found.

also, i think some of you might be particularly excited by this news... i have have recently unearthed, archived, cleaned up and in some cases... all of the above.... somewhere in the ballpark of 8 or 9 mixes recorded in the 90's. mostly recorded at Simons and Soulhouse, but a couple others as well. from the looks of things here at least one of them has been on this thread before (a 98 recording from Simons). it's been such a pleasure to jam on these and also realize i still play or would play most all of the music on these recordings. in some places of the world these days i could just play these mixes and none would be the wiser. another inspiring thing for me is further support of my notion about how much underground dance music from the 90's will likely never be available digitally and that is something that has been fueling me to dig deeper and deeper into my vinyl collection the last 2 years.

the process of discovery and reflection of these mixes has lead me to begin a series of podcasts that i will release at various undetermined destinations under the banner of MIXTAPE. the first will be Mixtape 001 and it's a recording from Soulhouse in Oct 1998. it will drop this week on the Music Is 4 Lovers website / music blog along with an in-depth interview mostly about how where i grew up over the years influenced my path into house and techno.

happy new year everyone. i'm enjoying what i do more than ever and and really excited about the next couple of years. hopefully you'll continue to enjoy it, too.

here are a couple of Podcasts you may or may not be aware of:

from Unit in Tokyo... very techno, but trippy....

from Blk Market Membership in 09.... maybe the 4th and deepest hour of a 5+ hour set

keep the faith.
                        Last edited by three; January 23, 2012, 08:14:58 PM.

Comment

• GarryX
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Apr 2006

http://soundcloud.com/three/three-mixtape-001-live-the

Comment

• djrion
                            Addiction started
                            • May 2009

thanks for poppin' in. keep on keepin' on!

http://soundcloud.com/three

I think this is the link that he intended, if not--I'll delete later.

Comment

• GarryX
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by three
                              greetings all.... this is Three. thank you very much for such kind and enthusiastic words in regards to my sets. i had a glace over the list of stuff and most all of it looks legit except i have no idea what Phaze Through The Trouble is (cool name though!) and i also do not know what Mystery Promo or Three Live WMA might be. granted, i have not bothered to download them and listen and probably won't be doing that... perhaps if they could stream or soundcloud or something like that i could help identify them.

here is my soundcloud page which hosts mixes of mine: www.soundcloud.com/djthree
                              i'll be updating it soon with some mixes that have previously only been via the Podcasts they were aired on, as well as the recent Superfreq Dallas recordings you have already found.

also, i think some of you might be particularly excited by this news... i have have recently unearthed, archived, cleaned up and in some cases... all of the above.... somewhere in the ballpark of 8 or 9 mixes recorded in the 90's. mostly recorded at Simons and Soulhouse, but a couple others as well. from the looks of things here at least one of them has been on this thread before (a 98 recording from Simons). it's been such a pleasure to jam on these and also realize i still play or would play most all of the music on these recordings. in some places of the world these days i could just play these mixes and none would be the wiser. another inspiring thing for me is further support of my notion about how much underground dance music from the 90's will likely never be available digitally and that is something that has been fueling me to dig deeper and deeper into my vinyl collection the last 2 years.

the process of discovery and reflection of these mixes has lead me to begin a series of podcasts that i will release at various undetermined destinations under the banner of MIXTAPE. the first will be Mixtape 001 and it's a recording from Soulhouse in Oct 1998. it will drop this week on the Music Is 4 Lovers website / music blog along with an in-depth interview mostly about how where i grew up over the years influenced my path into house and techno.

happy new year everyone. i'm enjoying what i do more than ever and and really excited about the next couple of years. hopefully you'll continue to enjoy it, too.

from Blk Market Membership in 09.... maybe the 4th and deepest hour of a 5+ hour set

keep the faith.
                              Good to see another popular dj coming on [ms]

Comment

• Lexstein
                                Addiction started
                                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by three

here is my soundcloud page which hosts mixes of mine: www.soundcloud.com/three

keep the faith.
                                Not the same DJ Three...check out the soundcloud page...listen to the tracks...nice try though pal.

Comment

Working...