• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trimthefat
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jan 2008

[ms] member mix
    Trim The Fat // Mind Burst (Mix Download) // [27-01-11]

Here we go... it's time for the next instalment of the Mind Burst mix show, as broadcast on Proton Radio (27-01-11). This month’s mix is one of my most accomplished mixes to date, thanks mainly to the amount of outstanding music being produced.

At the time of recording the track 'Indo' was unsigned, it is now set for release later this year on Eelke Kleijn's Outside The Box imprint.

If you haven't checked out one of my mixes yet then this is the one that'll burst your mind!

Listen:
    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Direct Download:

TL
    Goose - Synrise feat. Peaches (Original Mix) [K7]
    Djuma Soundsystem - Stoli (Original Mix) [SOUNDZ]
    Hot Chip - I Feel Better (Max Cooper Remix) [FLASH]
    Marc Romboy - 616 Seconds (Original Mix) [Herzblut]]
    Trim The Fat – Indo (Original Mix) [Outside The Box]
    Vector Lovers - Melodies And Memory (Marquez Ill Remix) [Soma]
    Phunktastike - How To Love (Original Mix) [Spirit Soul]
    Ryan Davis - Raindeers (Original Mix) [Natura]
    Psycatron & Sian - Vertigo (Original Mix) [Bedrock]
    Morcheeba - Blood Like Lemonade (Maetrik Remix) [PIAS]
    Youandewan - 1988 (Original Mix) [Kontor]

Any feedback is much appreciated! If you’re enjoying the Trim The Fat sound, please join http://facebook.com/trimthefat to stay up to date with all releases and mixes!

Trim The Fat Online:

Trim The Fat. 1,195 likes. Facebook for Music producer & DJ Trim The Fat “A multi-layered wealth of funkin' ideas, strong!" DJ M

Trim The Fat music MASTERING BY:
    Nicky Howard is an award-nominated Mastering Engineer with over 20 years of professional experience. Clients include Anjunadeep, Afterlife, Global Underground and many more.

Working...