John Digweed @ Beatport ReConnect presents ‘Together for Beirut' - 22 August 2020

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: John Digweed @ Beatport ReConnect presents ‘Together for Beirut' - 22 August 2020

30-40% of it is garbage. The rest is peak time techno house I'm not interested in. I won't be sad, mad or depressed because of it. We have 23 epic bunkers.

That said... The sad state of commercial techno/house... Even Digweed has to play a few turds that would repulse other DJs.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• GregWhelan
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed @ Beatport ReConnect presents ‘Together for Beirut' - 22 August 2020

I will give this a listen no doubt, but I agree with the Slovenia comments, that was an awful release all round, just not my cup of tea at all.

Comment

• go0gle
        Platinum Poster
        • Jan 2007

you lot a spoiled by the bunker sets.. which are meant for home listening

he played "the crowd" here, as always

Comment

• PartyInGreece
          Gold Gabber
          • Aug 2006

Slovenia grew on me....but basically it's music for the club and not as listenable at home. It doesn't mean it's bad music....I can't imagine what that night must have been like if you were actually at the party.

Comment

Working...