Re: [Request] JOHN DIGWEED @ SKY, Austin TX Sep 13 2006*******

stupid ???s deserve stupid answers if you ask me

Comment

• sakio pod
      SALAD TOSSER
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JahRasta
      HAHAHAHHAHAHA! This is too much! HAHAHAHAHA ....right now William Coe is sucking John's dick....when John is done.... he wil upload the set.
      ??? the fuck is william coe

sasha's unkle????

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by THE_LIGHT
        Hey i just speak the truth..

cheers
        hafid
        the truth is that, just because most people see americans as following the examples of our fucked up president, doesnt mean that all of us are like that....do you happen to know every single american?? didn't think so....so dont come in here spreading your hate/ignorance with your generalizations about americans.....now i speak the truth, so piss off......
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• trnceprt
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rewing3
          Why do newbies insist on having dumbass post like this. I am sure the only person to have a copy of this mix is the man himself. Maybe if you suck his dick enough times you might give it to you.

Well I see you speak from experience and know about sucking his dick, but thats not the topic here and Listen I'm Not a newbie, to the website yes and i'm sure most peeps here have been listening and following diggers for a long time. I have been listening to him since 1999. Hmmmm do the math, need help ---> 7 yrs. All I'm asking for is this set, if you have recorded and don't wish to share get off the fuckin post! If you have it and wish to share, then share. Dont be asshole about it. I was there at the club and some people(FANS) would like this set <HINT HINT ME> , bottom line don't be such an ass!

Comment

• lilsensa
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

^^^^^nice language................
            RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by trnceprt
              Well I see you speak from experience and know about sucking his dick, but thats not the topic here and Listen I'm Not a newbie, to the website yes and i'm sure most peeps here have been listening and following diggers for a long time. I have been listening to him since 1999. Hmmmm do the math, need help ---> 7 yrs. All I'm asking for is this set, if you have recorded and don't wish to share get off the fuckin post! If you have it and wish to share, then share. Dont be asshole about it. I was there at the club and some people(FANS) would like this set <HINT HINT ME> , bottom line don't be such an ass!
              so you think you can just request a set and thats it

i have a list of a 100 sets i'd like to request but come on get with the program

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by trnceprt
                I think the bottom line here is the fact genuine Digweed sets are a rarity
                why do think everyone on this site creamed their pants when he released
                four hours from WMC 2006. Someone could always upload the infamous
                La Dune set just to get over on you for asking for a request which many people
                from this know is gonna be pretty damn difficult to come by. Who wouldn't want
                most of the sets from this past year's transitions tour, the digweed masses
                would go into widespread frenzy of spontaneous dancing at intersections, subways
                grocery stores, and laundrymats. Fresh Poessy are tools for the old schoolers
                amusement, keep posting and everything will be fine. There has to be a few
                Diggers sets from this year floating around on the board if you don't already have
                them, do a search or a general request, someone will more than likely be glad
                to help you and avoid generating a longwinded thread( like this reply) only to pad
                their posting stats. Otherwise carry on.
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• rewing3
                  I really don't care
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AntonyM
                  I think the bottom line here is the fact genuine Digweed sets are a rarity
                  why do think everyone on this site creamed their pants when he released
                  four hours from WMC 2006. Someone could always upload the infamous
                  La Dune set just to get over on you for asking for a request which many people
                  from this know is gonna be pretty damn difficult to come by. Who wouldn't want
                  most of the sets from this past year's transitions tour, the digweed masses
                  would go into widespread frenzy of spontaneous dancing at intersections, subways
                  grocery stores, and laundrymats. Fresh Poessy are tools for the old schoolers
                  amusement, keep posting and everything will be fine. There has to be a few
                  Diggers sets from this year floating around on the board if you don't already have
                  them, do a search or a general request, someone will more than likely be glad
                  to help you and avoid generating a longwinded thread( like this reply) only to pad
                  their posting stats. Otherwise carry on.
                  Well put. I am glad some people on here realize that live diggers are damn near impossible to get. So the fact that you were at a gig and it was amazing. That is great all digweed live shows are great. But the chance of that show being recorded and then released is almost impossible. Especially now with everyone trying to keep a tight lock on music rights and everyting.
                  Most of the older members on here try to do the best for the community. The fact that new member just post request about things that will probably never see the light is just ridicolous. My best suggestion to everyone is try to get to know people at ms and maybe start a thread talking about the gig not to request to the show if it was recorded. If any gigs get released I am sure the will end up here eventually. Just be patient.
                  Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• sakio pod
                    SALAD TOSSER
                    • Jun 2004

can i borrow your gun

you can pick it back up off the floor when i'm done with it

Comment

• rewing3
                      I really don't care
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod
                      can i borrow your gun

you can pick it back up off the floor when i'm done with it

sure. I will send it out tomorrow.
                      Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• AndyH
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2005

So has someone who has got it want to share it then or what..?

[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• Lifeless
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jan 2006

Post Count +1

Comment

• JahRasta
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Apr 2006

sakio pod: William Coe...IS Sasha.

Comment

• ciaran
                              Addiction started
                              • Jan 2005

its alexander mate,

anyone have this set to share, or is this a closed thread?
                              "God Will Forgive Them, He'll Forgive Them And Allow Them Into Heaven. I Cant Live With That "

Comment

• sakio pod
                                SALAD TOSSER
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JahRasta
                                sakio pod: William Coe...IS Sasha.

oh really is that what you call him

Comment

Working...