John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 2008)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200

17:00] 04 Gianluca Motta - London (Pig & Dan Remix)
    [23:00] 05 Depeche Mode - Freelove (Josh Wink Vocal Dub)
    [31:00] 06 Remute - Condensated

am i the only one that likes this section the most.. That depeche mode track is prob my fav on the mix..

Comment

• gsturm
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed - Live @ Amnesia, BBC Radio 1 Party, Ibiza, Spain (August 02, 200

no you are not. imo that is best part of mix. those two tracks sandwiched around freelove are sick. the breakdown (of sorts) at the end of condensated is a great hands-in-the-air moment.

Comment

• funkykarma
        Gold Gabber
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by gsturm
        no you are not. imo that is best part of mix. those two tracks sandwiched around freelove are sick. the breakdown (of sorts) at the end of condensated is a great hands-in-the-air moment.
        Funnily enough I was reading this while I hearing the same moment you described blasting on my speakers at home and I just started laughing out loud like a maniac coz it was such a doooooope moment in this mix

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Is this any good?? I heard it sucks.
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• lilsensa
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Wow, this is good! Works perfect with the buzz I have right now.

That "Voices" track is the shit.....Anyone remember KC Flight vs. Funky Junction on Alternative Route? Time to bust that one back out.

Safe to say that this is vortex time.
            RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• janky
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Yes, I remember KC Flight vs Funky Junction's "Voices". Tenaglia used to play it all the time in NYC.

Originally posted by lilsensa

That "Voices" track is the shit.....Anyone remember KC Flight vs. Funky Junction on Alternative Route? Time to bust that one back out.

4 9 7 23 5 5 4

Comment

• funkykarma
                Gold Gabber
                • Jan 2006

That "Voices" track is the shit
                He closed it out with when I saw him at the Guv a few weeks ago, as that hydraulic DJ booth came down to crowd level.....wicked!

Comment

• lilsensa
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Nice!!!
                  RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• coleby761
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • May 2008

Don't know who said this sucks but they need their hearing checked. Still my favorite hour of music this year so far. Still on heavy rotation. Digweed on another level IMO.

Comment

• alexsibarra
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Dec 2007

thanx
                      IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

• fletcher
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jul 2005

Bump.

Just went out with my Sandisk player and hammered this out and it still rocks big time.

Love it
                        http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• cwsiggy
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

Deep Dish has a nice mix of KC Flight vs Funky Junction's Voice with Always Remember to Lover and Honor Your Mother (something like that) on one of their mix compilations. good stuff.
                          The djs took pills to stay awake and play for seven days......

Comment

• threehills
                            I heart Lollergirl
                            • Jun 2005

itza spicy meatball!
                            It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• simonr
                              Transitionator
                              • Jun 2004

Forge gets me every time + voices ... now those tracks always remind me of 7.00 a.m. at Matter !
                              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• coleby761
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • May 2008

Would love to hear this whole set. I don't even think this was the last hour was it? Just amazing choon after choon. Middleton's remix of Forge gives me chills everytime and the transition from Condensated into Flyertalk is just insane. It probably took me 3 hours to get through this 1 hour set cuz it's sooo good. Thats why it's sometimes disapointing just getting little snippets of his sets on transitions cuz you miss peak time insanity like this. I mean I'll take what I can get but just my opinion.

Comment

Working...