• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    The Bunker Podcast 226: Sister Zo

artist statement from Sister Zo:My sound has evolved a lot over the past year living in New York. While I feel everyone knows me primarily for my percussive broken beat productions and sets, anyone who's seen me play recently will know I've been leaning heavily into driving psychedelic techno and hard groove house. So I wanted to make something that reflects my evolving tastes.In that sense this mix is very much a statement of range and intention. I'll always love UK Bass and broken beat stuff but there's nothing like a good deep grooving wormhole to lose yourself in as a DJ and a dancer.Also, having been heavily involved in plant medicine this past year I've been making an effort to incorporate sounds that connect with my experiences in ceremony—sometimes light and joyous, often dark, cavernous and all-consuming. But, not to take myself or this vision too seriously, this mix is first and foremost for moving your bones and shaking ass, but in a hypnotic sort of way.Hope you enjoy it start to finish.Tracklist:Black Dove - Leon VynehallBellz (Swing Ting remix)- BeneathRise - Max UlisPatience - MownX-303 - KassianOutburst - Wata Igarashi7 Mile Dog - Robert HoodLemsippin' - Cassini FermiDon't Stop - MaccariDart - MoMA ReadyForever - Eddie FowlkesUnreleased - Sister ZoKnife - JSPRV35loaded tool (extended mix) - BLACK GIRL / WHITE GIRLGravity Control - Christian Wünschequanimity (original mix) - Arnaud Le TexierTiki Taki - HasslerCavernous - BluetoofSpirals In The Sand - OtodojoSuzumebachi - Otodojo

Podcast home: http://www.beyondbooking.com/podcast.asp

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
Working...