X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bloodstream
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2009

Sasha - The Zoo Project Festival : 15th Sept 2012

It would be an understatement to call Britain’s Alexander Coe a DJ pioneer. As Sasha, he had led dance music since the late '80s and has built a legacy that few, if any, DJs will ever match.
    Sasha’s debut longplayer is also considered by some to be one of electronic music’s most underrated works of genius. The 11-track opus played like a mystical voyage through the dark and beautiful side of dance music. As it moved quite brilliantly between poignant breakbeat, moving melodies, and deep four-to-the-floor grooves, it captured both his immense studio talents, and his ability to segue multiple genres, electronic rhythms and sounds into one epic piece of music.
    Sasha will soon become a curator of quality dance music too. After a brief record label experiment (EmFire), Sasha will launch his own imprint this year called Last Night On Earth. The label will be Sasha’s home for supporting exciting new electronic music talent and his new solo productions. And surely, Sasha being Sasha, the label will be a resounding success.
    How to explain his Midas touch though? Well Sasha answered that 20 years ago, in that first Mixmag article: “Seeing my face in a magazine is great, but the DJing is what it is all about”.

http://ul.to/l8qof9y8

✔✔✔✔ Due to unreleased Material the volume was reduced of copyright research, so I have adapted it equally .... ✔✔✔✔
  • lebye
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2006

Re: Sasha (Last Night On Earth, emFire) @ The Zoo Project Festival 2012 (UK) 15.09.20

you missed the first 13min44s, i think i'll do my own

Comment

• mades
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2008

Re: Sasha (Last Night On Earth, emFire) @ The Zoo Project Festival 2012 (UK) 15.09.20

Due to the quality of the recorded set from be-at.tv i didn't want to even open a new thread, just hid my link among the sasha streams posts. Your recording has also the shitty artifacts including noise all over. I don't know what volume you adjusted because it sounds just like my raw recording. At least you didn't name it 'hq' :P

Comment

• tribalcho
        Gold Gabber
        • May 2008

Wait..Bloodstream is not banned?!

GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201 by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud

Antarez on hearthis.at

Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.at

Comment

• lowend
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Zippyshare.com - Sasha_-_Live_@_The_Zoo_Project_(Lond...w.mixing.dj.mp3

Comment

• sbando
            Going back to Romford
            • Apr 2008

Lol @ Jesus.

Epic thread.
            ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
            ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
            ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
            ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• D.Williams
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2006

Im downloading the mixing.dj version because it's a bigger file size

Comment

• D.Williams
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2006

Sounds like shit... Deleting

Comment

• sbando
                  Going back to Romford
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by D.Williams
                  Im downloading the mixing.dj version because it's a bigger file size
                  That's the right choice.
                  ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                  ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                  ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• trick12
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by D.Williams
                    Sounds like shit... Deleting
                    thanks for letting us know...was just abt to download

must be shit if bloodstream put a link for it
                    Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• FafouExtasy
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Aug 2011

That's gonna be so exciting

Comment

• Bloodstream
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by sbando
                        Im downloading the mixing.dj version because it's a bigger file size >>> That's the right choice.
                        LOL, reencoded ^^ some people remain stupid

@mades: no quiet parts inside (as the original stream had from time to time)

Comment

• sbando
                          Going back to Romford
                          • Apr 2008

Why is it that you people are "PLATINUM POSTERS" and I'm "MS Loser"?? What am I, a clown?
                          ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                          ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                          ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• ddr
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tribalcho
                            Wait..Bloodstream is not banned?!
                            I guess that is the Advantage of having TWO simultaneous usernames on the same forum, other than being Super-Duper Lame.

View Profile: Evil_Concussion - [ms]

Originally posted by sbando
                            Why is it that you people are "PLATINUM POSTERS" and I'm "MS Loser"?? What am I, a clown?
                            "Platinum Posters" is a default tag given to people who go above 1,000 posts I believe... you should feel special that the Mods gave you something different and more personal
                            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• psychout
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by mades
                              Due to the quality of the recorded set from be-at.tv i didn't want to even open a new thread, just hid my link among the sasha streams posts. Your recording has also the shitty artifacts including noise all over. I don't know what volume you adjusted because it sounds just like my raw recording. At least you didn't name it 'hq' :P
                              Sasha: "Sorry folks a few technical problems with the be@TV guys they assure me the whole set will be available to see online soon ... " so.. we wait for the remastered version on beat tv

Comment

Working...