Aug 31 - 'Exposed' w/ JAMES TALK (UK) alongside Andy Reid & Simon Jain - The Mod Club

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarneyIllfingas
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Aug 31 - 'Exposed' w/ JAMES TALK (UK) alongside Andy Reid & Simon Jain - The Mod Club

JAMES TALK (UK)
    www.jamestalk.co.uk, www.myspace.com/jamestalk

ANDY REID
    NocturnalMagazine.net, HOTBOX Digital, www.myspace.com/djphantasm

SIMON JAIN
    EDIT, NocturnalMagazine.net, Till The AM, www.myspace.com/simonjain

FRIDAY AUGUST 31, 2007
    Exposed at The Mod Club Theatre
    722 College Street West, Toronto
    www.exposedmusic.com | www.themodclub.com

Doors open 11pm - 4am
    CLICK HERE for guestlist.
    Last edited by BarneyIllfingas; August 15, 2007, 12:04:54 PM.
    WHAT'S GOING DOWN
    IN OUR UNDERGROUND
    bringthebeats
  • BarneyIllfingas
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: Aug 31 - 'Exposed' w/ JAMES TALK (UK) alongside Andy Reid & Simon Jain - The Mod

I personally have been calling out for this guy for a long time. James Talk was our first In Demand DJ on bringthebeats, so you can imagine our excitement when we were told the NocturnalMagazine.net / Till The AM crew had secured this booking.

James is one of the freshest talents out there with his productions being hammered by top talents across the globe and his mixes are some of the funkiest up-front Tech House you’ll hear today.

This will be an excellent way to kick off the last long weekend of the summer. It’s another debut for EXPOSED and a guaranteed great night for everyone who steps on The Mod Club dance floor. Check out James’ most recent promo, after a listen I’m sure you’ll know exactly what I’m James Talking about.

Download (left-click and unzip):
    James Talk - DJ Mix - August 2007

WHAT'S GOING DOWN
    IN OUR UNDERGROUND
    bringthebeats

Comment

Working...