X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trinity
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Zabiela & Infusion @ Room680

Had the best time at renaissance Sunday night.. was anyone else there?

First Infusion tore the place up!! everyone was of their nuts. was looking forward to see how jz could keep up after infusion, did a pretty decent job with his usual blend of effects and scratching on the cdj 1000s. didnt even get a chance to check out the other room, seemed to be pumpin too was anyone there?

The best part had to be infusion.. unf****in real! sad they wont be in melbourne for very much longer.
  • Pataky P
    asdf_imo
    • Jun 2004

I'm don't like his music!!hard.. :cry:

Comment

• swedetech
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

can't wait to see Infusion in L.A!
      ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• factorg
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Re: Zabiela & Infusion @ Room680

Originally posted by Trinity
        Had the best time at renaissance Sunday night.. was anyone else there?

First Infusion tore the place up!! everyone was of their nuts. was looking forward to see how jz could keep up after infusion, did a pretty decent job with his usual blend of effects and scratching on the cdj 1000s. didnt even get a chance to check out the other room, seemed to be pumpin too was anyone there?

The best part had to be infusion.. unf****in real! sad they wont be in melbourne for very much longer.
        Sounds like a ggod party. I would love to see infusion live but no "big names" come this way anymore :cry:

But australia have been producing some excellent talent the last couple of years, infusion just one of many.
        "..truth has a habit of marching on.."

Comment

• djway
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Infusion is Sydney is 1 of the best, if not best show ever.

Amazing to watch them go off live....working from track to track.....I've toured with a live production group before, so I know how it all works, but the way THEY do it is just amazing.

Their new single "Better World" Is off the hook.

Infusion basslines are amazing, their small melodies are intense and catch.

I pay $60aud to see them.

Zabiela played 3 hours of techno (nothing like his E-mix). It was OK, but it was nowhere near as special as Infusion.

Infusion are almost done on their next Album....And said they'd tour AU in about 4 months....

--djway

Comment

• maxman
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Agree with djway: better world IS off the hook :wink::wink:

Zabiela is almost in Den Haag, Holland (9th of July and looking forward to it)
            My life is full of dark times and times when the sun breaks through and makes everything okay again.
            People don't know how uplifting music is, until they have been through the dark.

Markus Schulz

Comment

• Nigel Harkness
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Re:: Zabiela & Infusion @ Room680

With that lineup it sounded like a sick night!

I personally can't wait to see Infusion live @ Avalon Boston!

Comment

Working...