Saving Private Ryan - Steven Spielberg
What Is Your Best Directed Movie ?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: What Is Your Best Directed Movie ?
"Heart of Darkness" can be watched online... I'm actually watching it right now over the course of a few days when I have time. Just amazing, a must watch.Anything that is dialouge heavy.... namely kevin smith, tarantino, is easy as fuck to direct. .
However I will tell you the most well directed movie ever made is:
APOCALYPSE NOW > Francis Ford Coppola
Its a fact. Can't believe it wasn't mentioned.
If you know anything about the struggle, pain, conditions etc... that went into that... just WOW. Coppola almost didn't make it out alive. If you can hunt down "Heart of Darkness" its only on vhs I think.... well worth checking out though. You will see what really went into it.

It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What Is Your Best Directed Movie ?
p.s. Why was "Highsteppa" originally "El Presidente Highsteppa?"
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What Is Your Best Directed Movie ?
I could only hold office for so long before el Generale Highsteppa booted me through a coup d'etat.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment