maybe they'll have to drive blindfolded next year in go carts
F1 season gets underway!
Collapse
X
-
seems the bosses at F1 have a nigh on impossibe task of trying to make this an intersting sport again, bring back the days of Mansell and Hill :wink:
maybe they'll have to drive blindfolded next year in go carts
" I knew I was going to kick it - I've been kicking them all week " -
Re: F1 season gets underway!
I am a big fan of F1 also , really hate schummi , i know he is the best at the moment but think he is a big cunt and a moma's boy when it comes to him loosing , i wish Raikkonen will be able to win this year ( big fan of Mc Laren ), also what you guys mentioned about Montoya and Kimmie on the same team doesnt seem normal to me ( hate the colombian also ) , I guess the first few races will be fierce.Comment
-
I'm no DC fan (he had his chance), but in this case I think he has something to offer (experience) to a "new" team.Originally posted by barkupGot to laugh at Coulthard, now drivivng for Red Bull!!
Good luck to Button, i'll be watching :wink:Beats are my crack.Comment
-
i lost intrest in cart when irl and cart spilt up..still watch f1, i just love how much money and technolgy goes into biulding one of the f1 carsDon't post anything you wouldn't want yo mamma or the 'feds' to read.Comment
-
i hated that split up. it fucking made both sides lame. at least F1 keeps it real.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
f1 is heading in that direction unless bernie can get all the teams to signDon't post anything you wouldn't want yo mamma or the 'feds' to read.Comment
-
Originally posted by fishingnutf1 is heading in that direction unless bernie can get all the teams to sign
Bernie is a money hungry cunt.
f.Comment
-
JV never had a touch. That year he won was a result of the McLaren and Ferrari teams having a lot of problems that year and he was always in a very steady car. That is the ONLY reason he was the champ that year. And that is also why he's only been on the podium two to three times since. People keep putting him higher than he deserves to be because he "Won" that championship that year. Hell I could drive better than that putz. I bet a bunch of you guys and gals could too!
Since Mikka isn't racing anymore I'll have to go with Kimi seeing how he kinda looks and drives like Mikka.Comment
-
There is also an indian guy.. surely dodging cows, goats and other traffic hazards in Bombay has trained him well enough to take the correct line into corners =)Originally posted by KineticThere?s even a Portuguese guy in there this year, Tiago Monteiro for Jordan!
I will be following it with extra attention, even though I?m afraid he will suck sweaty balls.
Also for jordanComment
-
Originally posted by TrinityThere is also an indian guy.. surely dodging cows, goats and other traffic hazards in Bombay has trained him well enough to take the correct line into corners =)Originally posted by KineticThere?s even a Portuguese guy in there this year, Tiago Monteiro for Jordan!
I will be following it with extra attention, even though I?m afraid he will suck sweaty balls.
Also for jordan
Believe me, dodging traffic in Lisbon is not much different. But instead of cows and goats you get stupid assholes who all think they?re your everyday Schumacher and old people who make jaywalking a sport.Comment
-
what is happening with minardi, those ferarri assholes wont allow them to drive in their old car. Those dudes have nothing to fear from a team like minardi. Even Jordan doesnt mind. A typical action by the ferarri team which doesnt make senseComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment