Not sure what that means...but if you are too nutty on some of your positions for ye olde' conservative rednecks all over the country, you ain't gettin' 'lected.
The Obama Impeachment
Collapse
X
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
he's saying that our reliance on the gov't is at an all-time high and that spells doom.... i agree. the collapse of almost every super power the world has ever known is due in part to the constant increasing reliance on their 'government' to, as vinnie says, 'wipe their ass.'Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
if you've kept current with the news, you'll find that the real stupidity was on obama's part. basically had his demands in the bag and then lost it.
they're more conservative than you'd like to believe. when californians put a stop to gay marriage, that should indicate something.
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
Shitt Money is as full of hot air as the current occupier. Flip-flopping is his specialty. I have little faith in him as a President, which is why come hell or high water, Paul or Gary Johnson will be getting my vote. If millions are to die/suffer, I'd rather it happen under a lefty loon like Barack so the media can't get away with blaming righty all day long.Comment
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
I really don't understand why libs have such a problem with basic math. O'Commie's projected deficit at the end of a 2nd term is at $20 trillion. That's assuming the healthcare act is kept afloat and doesn't suddenly double in costs again (as it did just last month according to the CBO).he's saying that our reliance on the gov't is at an all-time high and that spells doom.... i agree. the collapse of almost every super power the world has ever known is due in part to the constant increasing reliance on their 'government' to, as vinnie says, 'wipe their ass.'Comment
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
They are conservative they are liberal they are libertarian they are independent, when you add them all up, they fall somewhere NEAR the middle my friend, that's all I was sayingif you've kept current with the news, you'll find that the real stupidity was on obama's part. basically had his demands in the bag and then lost it.
they're more conservative than you'd like to believe. when californians put a stop to gay marriage, that should indicate something.
.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
^ again, not exactly.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
^Dude, I've been around politics my entire life
, yes our country is more conservative than Europe, etc. However when you add up all the issues that Americans care about I'm telling you (not asking, or suggesting) that they tend to vote for for candidates that are more moderate than over on the left or right.
Last edited by floridaorange; March 22, 2012, 10:58:27 AM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
^ i'd agree with that, which would mean mitt romney should win over obama, generally speaking... you still think obama will win, john? i think you just contradicted yourself!
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
^It's not quite that simple G. In order to out seat an incumbent you have to be a lot of things the incumbent is not and the American people want. It's difficult to out seat the incumbent. I think Romney will do well, don't get me wrong, I just don't think he has what it takes to out seat Obama. The American people, who have been rightfully pissed off, have aimed their frustration and rage at Obama, and that's partly the presidents job, to take criticism and deal with it, which btw is something Obama is pretty damn good at. Even though his approval ratings have diminished a lot, I still think more voters view Obama as the man who has their best interests in mind > a Romney candidate. That's simplifying things greatly, but that's what I think will happen. I don't think a lot voters are going to be walking out of the voting booth with huge smiles on their faces, but I do think more of them will choose Obama than Romney. As the election gets closer and the debates begin, I think a lot of this will become more clear.
I also think the majority of American's fall into the middle/lower class category socioeconomically, and I think they still feel burned by the Bush Admin and the Republican Party. I learned this first hand after having hundreds if not thousands of conversations with PISSED off replublicans 2 years ago during a campaign.
But we'll just have to wait and see...
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: The Obama Impeachment
That may be true, but Romney's mechanicalistic style is similar to that of Al Gore's. He's going to seem to calculated and unnatural next to Obama.
Another factor is Michelle Obama, a lot of women really like Michelle, that's going to help Obama as well. I predict Obama will receive twice as many votes as Romney. But we'll just have to wait and see.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment