Discuss:
I'm beginning to think it's possible...
Collapse
X
-
I'm beginning to think it's possible...
Obama may not win re-election after all.
Discuss:
It was fun while it lasted...
Tags: None -
Re: I'm beginning to think it's possible...
Duh. Romney is going to win in a landslide. I've said it before, and I will say it again: Most of the polls you hear on the news are of "registered voters" not "likely voters." A "likely voter" poll is more accurate, but they are harder and more expensive to take.
Likely voter polls have had Romney either in a dead-tie or slightly in the lead for months now.
But all polls have about a 6% undecided segment. Undecided voters always vote against the incumbent by a rate of about 90%. So the polls have shown Romney in lead by a nice margin. I think the lead will increase as we get closer to the election, too.Comment
-
Re: I'm beginning to think it's possible...
God help us. It's like asking death by gun or knife. The result is the same.Comment
-
Re: I'm beginning to think it's possible...
I don't think he'll win by a landslide, I do think it's gonna be close. Keep in mind most people in this country are still pissed off at all politicians (evident from this thread), so they are going to have a lot to say. But what is said out of anger and frustration (and reflected in polls) isn't always what transpires inside the voting booth.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: I'm beginning to think it's possible...
Romney. NWO. Done.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I'm beginning to think it's possible...
^The rest of us can read your personal confessions, Florida. ;-) The noise of which you speak is mainly coming from the desperate re-election campaign of you know who. Barack is already trying to throw shit on the wall in hopes of making it stick and even his beloved compatriots have "come out" to deconstruct his demeaning fantasy:
John King: Why is 1999 so important in 2012? - CNN.com
I hope he has better material material in the coming months. Romney hasn't even taken the gloves off yet. Methinks you overestimate the record Barack has to run on.
Barry. NWO. Dead?
Don't blame me, I made the right primary choice (Ron Paul) in terms of those who would make a valiant effort to change course.Comment
-
Re: I'm beginning to think it's possible...
^Give me your prediction Vincent: 60% / 40% in favor of Romney?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: I'm beginning to think it's possible...
Democalypse 2012 - Bain Damage - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 07/16/12 - Video Clip | Comedy CentralComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment