If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
All I hear about the city of Detroit is its economy is virtually dead, high unemployment and its becoming a ghost town.
How are the professional sports teams holding together financially??..in particular the Tigers (who just made a world series) and the Pistons...oh and Red Wings (the NHL team).
Basketball and Baseball are sports I have played so I have a passing interest.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment