If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yes, in of itself, it's not grammatically correct, but that's because you're isolating the "statement" (be it poorly worded) from the context it's sarcastically putting forth as a question. English may not be my first language, but excellent grammar isn't going to help me separate the forest from the trees.
Let's agree to disagree and stick with the 911 topic
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
^Even if it was a controlled demo, doesn't mean Bush was behind it, which is ultimately what conspiracy theorists are saying.
I saw another video of an architect who said that they would need 10s of tons of explosive (if not 100s) to pull of Tower 7 and possibly in the several 100s for the Twin Towers and to have that much explosive secretly snuck into the secure buildings by a few individuals without getting noticed, all of whom would be drilling holes into the load-bearing pillars, laying out the timed charges, laying out well concealed fuse-wiring so neatly over what could only be described as a several month / year(s?) long project and still not be noticed by a single individual working in those buildings - would be nearly (downright) impossible.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I saw another video of an architect who said that they would need 10s of tons of explosive (if not 100s) to pull of Tower 7 and possibly in the several 100s for the Twin Towers and to have that much explosive secretly snuck into the secure buildings by a few individuals without getting noticed, all of whom would be drilling holes into the load-bearing pillars, laying out the timed charges, laying out well concealed fuse-wiring so neatly over what could only be described as a several month / year(s?) long project and still not be noticed by a single individual working in those buildings - would be nearly (downright) impossible.
50 floors divided by 10 tons that would be a ton for every 5 floors. 50 floors divided by 100 tons 10 tons per floor.
100s of tonnes? really? Queens Court in Glasgow, to just pluck one example from the air was a 22 storey building and was brought down with less than 70 kilos of explosive. The system used was non-electric ie wireless, so nobody was laying out well concealed fuse wiring neatly, there was none.
That's how the professionals do it, quite unlike our perceptions.
50 floors divided by 10 tons that would be a ton for every 5 floors. 50 floors divided by 100 tons 10 tons per floor.
mean while back in the real world
Yea that didn't make sense either, I'm gonna try to find that interview and post a link here.
Originally posted by audrey_w
100s of tonnes? really? Queens Court in Glasgow, to just pluck one example from the air was a 22 storey building and was brought down with less than 70 kilos of explosive. The system used was non-electric ie wireless, so nobody was laying out well concealed fuse wiring neatly, there was none.
That's how the professionals do it, quite unlike our perceptions.
Do you have a link to that? I'm trying to find this particular event. Was it a controlled demo or just destruction?
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
I just googled controlled demolition companies and that was among the top few links to come up. I appreciate building 7 was twice as tall, and no doubt wider too but not by a factor of thousands, which is the difference between 70kg and hundreds of Tons. Forgetting the technical side of setting charges and thinking in terms of putting that into a building without being noticed, 1 man could physically handle that weight in easily less than a working day, it's less than 4 bags of cement. A good lad would have that up before tea break.
It makes me lol a bit though that people keep thinking of silly stories like this, but think for some reason that large objects crashing down onto other objects might be a cause for enough instability to cause something to break...
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment