What do you all think of the new season. Me I can't wait till Sunday now. Have recorded every episode. I'm thinking about buying the first season on dvd but got some other more important things to pay for first. Like food.
Entourage
Collapse
X
-
Entourage
Why isn't there a post on here for Entourage? I remember when the second season came out there were a few of us who got to talking about it. But then no one mentioned it afterwards.
What do you all think of the new season. Me I can't wait till Sunday now. Have recorded every episode. I'm thinking about buying the first season on dvd but got some other more important things to pay for first. Like food.Tags: None -
Re: Entourage
I loved the last one when Cameron calls and ari does his little HELL YES dance, when vinny accepts the offer. Hilarious. I also dug billy in this one, he looked so fucked up that it just made me crack up.
I really need to get ahold of the first season. I've already watched each episode from this season about 4-6 times.Comment
-
Re: Entourage
That was one damn hilarious show. Alll kinds of crazy shit going on.
I remember you saying that you had got the first episode like 30 minutes after the show had ended. So I figured you had this last one that fast too.
Comment
-
final???? its only been 4 so far right??Comment
-
Re: Entourage
I've been quite curious about that also. I can't believe that HBO would only have a series have 8 shows per season. To me that is pretty stupid.Comment
-
fuck seven already ..they better make it longer than the first
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Entourage
I completely forgot to look at their website. Though my direct tv listing didn't say anything about this one being the final season episode.Comment
-
I hate television.
But I fucking love this show.
I missed like the middle 3 of this season because I was on vaca.... definitely hope its more than 8 episodezComment
-
Re: Entourage
Well Palmer you might just be in luck. As the last four episodes were re-broadcast after the fourth one was aired. So they might do it again. I'd really dig it if they would go and play all 8 episodes at a time. Then I could re-record the first four. As I messed up my dvd recorder disc.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment