mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

Anyone catch any new movies lately?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002
    • 29060

    #1

    Anyone catch any new movies lately?

    Im so waiting for Disclosure Day to come out on BluRay.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

    Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Micko
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004
    • 8230

    #2
    Saw Disclosure Day on the big screen - enjoyed it. Speilberg atmosphere...

    Off to see The Odysessy in Imax tomorrow

    I hear it's a cracker of a film...
    ​

    Comment

    • diegoff
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004
      • 3886

      #3
      I watched VIVARIUM and BACKROOMS some weekends ago (not quite new releases).
      They werenīt as bad as I expected. Some original things in both films - I woudnīt put them in the horror bag, more like suspense/mystery kind.
      Itīs a spiritual thing!

      feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
      Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
      May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

      Comment

      • Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002
        • 29060

        #4
        Ive been wanting to watch backrooms, i caught disclousre day on Apple TV and it was pretty good but as many fucking UFO documentaries given how obsessed Im about the cosmos, Ive seen Im starting to see a particular pattern emerging in the forthcomings from the recent drops from DOD, famous cases, and a pattern of CIA injecting shit on secret files completely made arbitrary into a movie.

        One of my fav ones thats allegedly happened in the Jungles of Vietnam where the original JSOCs went missing and were later found skinned. Predator was made out it. They still dont know who or what did it but but hey, ya'll can believe the government if ya'll prefer. I just dont trust another human. LOL

        www.mjwebhosting.com

        Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

        Comment

        Working...
          THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
          Enter the full venue ↗