excellent excellent film
Munich
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Munich
i just started to watch this last night ... is there any mention of the innocent killing that was done in regards to this, or was that left out?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Munich
I saw that movie.It is a great one.Speilberg was really mature like u said.One of the best scenes is that with both avnar and the palastini man when they were talking by the stairs in the safe house.It shows how much is every one commited to his pov.and both were really acting great.....generally it was one of the best movies i saw since a long time..i'd recommend it.also u can download it..it is thereComment
-
Re: Munich
Am in the midst of watching this movie, have not finished it completely (2 hours into it) yet so please dont break the plot if there is one.
I like the movie so far, love how they're going about their way, getting the work done AND beginning to question the integrity of the reason behind it all. What I didn't like was how the movie has depicted the agents to be "relatively" open / indiscreet of their operation. They had to have shown how the Mossad (the best intelligence agency in the world) are on top of their game with plans laid out, agendas in place, keeping a veil of secrecy of past and future actions but the movie does NOTHING to display that. Was surprised how conversations on street corners and road side cafe's about murders, bombings and key people were shared like no one even existed on the planet around them.
I found it relatively mindless (scriptwise) that the group was being more or less "directed" by their French connection on who to kill next and the lack of "expertise" on how they gained access to the locations of their targets, the people who helped them... instead of simply go in and "Bang Bang" or "Boom Boom" and it's done. I thought they could have easily added more suspense to the plot to really depict how secret agencies (or even those working outside of them) truly work.
But it's still gripping thus far
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment