come again?
Member MySpace
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Member MySpace
huh?
... ok... i may have only saw "whores, cleavage flashers and sluts" without actually reading the entire code... and then just assumed it was a joke....
or, in other words... me stupid...
or i'm fixated on "whores, cleavage flashers and sluts"."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Member MySpace
whew.... i thought it was just me.
you didn't even notice i edited the post about sean did you..... -5
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: Member MySpace
^^lol... i posted the part where I said I didn't want anything from sean's myspace page on my page which started this whole "come again, what, huh".. i edited it to just "thanks" after I actually read the code...."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Member MySpace
sweet, Steve how have you been?Originally posted by djstevegerrard
I think you are the most underrated dj out there
Comment
-
https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment