yes already posted.. i will merge these threads.
Sopranos
Collapse
X
-
Re: Sopranos
no rly, WOWyour life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Sopranos

Paulie: The bears had there time, now its our just like the dinosaurs
Goomah: Wasn't that a meteor?
Paulie: Ah there all meat eaters!!
Chris : Me....te..or! me...te...or!I live for the look on your face....Comment
-
Re: Sopranos
yes this was friggin amazing... drove home from Ft. Myers last night after a weekend of fishing & boating, got home around 10:30PM and waited up for the midnight showing on HBOW.
Coincidentally the dude that hung himself was trying to retire in Ft. Myers. Bad move imo.
I wish they would have shown the scenes of the next episode, they always leave you hangin.'
Anyone watch the premier of the show with Bill Paxton? I thought it was hillarious... my girlfriend was flipping out. Good stuff.JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment