Oakland A's Pitcher Loaiza charged with DUI
Collapse
X
-
Oakland A's Pitcher Loaiza charged with DUI
But thats only the begining,
arrested at 3:30 in the morning going 120 in his ferrari on a wednesday the day before his 12:35 start the next fucking day??!! i cant wait to see this game today, who the fuck does he think he is?Athletics pitcher Esteban Loaiza was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after police clocked his Ferrari going more than 120 mph on a freeway near San Lorenzo.Tags: None -
Re: Oakland A's Pitcher Loaiza charged with DUI
ummm,, a millionaire?your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
Re: Oakland A's Pitcher Loaiza charged with DUI
well, avoided that one...hey I guess if you can pull it off...FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment