If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
was reading some of the comments from voters and this one cracked me up:
"Normally, I vote Republican. But I have issues with the war," said John Mayer, 58, a police officer from East Williston, N.Y. He would be voting Democratic for governor of New York, but would vote for whoever was running against Hillary Clinton.
"I don't even know the other guy's name," Mayer said, referring to former Yonkers Mayor John Spencer. "I don't like Hillary," he explained.
doesn't even know the other guys name. haha.
so let me see if I get this, he's gonna vote democrat for governor which has nothing to do with the vote for war and vote for a republican for senate who were the party and the house of congress who fully supported the war...genius
Originally posted by thesightless
no to ben.
What's with the picture of diggers' straight hair after mentioning me?
Originally posted by toasty
Yeah, that's a good point -- the conservative presence has insured that Congress has been a model of balance and independence the last few years.
I actually know what you meant to say, but reading that about made me spit my drink out at my computer screen.
glad you said it, cause I was about to say the same thing
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment