^^^ yeah that did not happen. bummer.
'da Bears
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: 'da Bears
yeah, Grossman is very unconsistant, then Harris is out for the rest of the year I think, and now Tank Johnson is facing some gun charges.... it dont look good coming at this point of the season.
But Im routing for them for my hardcore friend. He was very disappointed last year when they lost against the Panthers... Its been a while and I think my homeboy deserves a SuperBowl appearance to say the least.
Look for Muhammad, Thomas Jones, Hester, Berrian, Urlacher and maybe even Griese to be key contributers!Comment
-
Re: 'da Bears
Please review your previous comments regarding
DA BEARS
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: 'da Bears
I love the stuff I found on Yahoo sports:
"Chicago attacked the weather with bare arms and Saints QB Drew Brees with naked aggression. They knocked him down, sacked him, beat him, pounded him and caused a fumble, an interception, a safety and probably post-traumatic stress disorder".
and more
"On both sides of the ball the Bears seemed to feed off the weather and the fans. As the cold got nastier, so did the Bears. As the snow came harder, so did the hits. The worse the conditions, the better Chicago's play".
Lets just hope sunny warm Miami doesnt affect them the opposite way!
...and the best part, stupid question from the Media (as always) with a really nice answer from Brian:
"What did you think of Bush's taunt, Urlacher was asked?
"I think we're going to the Super Bowl," he said.".
Go Bears!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: 'da Bears
This video will explain everything
about the outcome of Super Bowl XLI
Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: 'da Bears
theres more to a team than the qb tho.
but, yep, he's shite!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment