got me a maxtor one touch 4 500gb /usb(for 70bux on staples.com during BF), gutted the thing took out the seagate 500 sata 2/ 16mb and kissed my warranty good bye.
500 GB External HD for $179
Collapse
X
-
Re: 500 GB External HD for $179
got me a maxtor one touch 4 500gb /usb(for 70bux on staples.com during BF), gutted the thing took out the seagate 500 sata 2/ 16mb and kissed my warranty good bye. -
Re: 500 GB External HD for $179
what warranty? I bet they'll honor the disk itself inside as a RMA...
WD Refurb'd 750GB SATA...iffy for some, but it's 134.21 shipped (currently OOS)
Luckily no rebates, as ZZF's are awful.
Best Buy for a short period had the older WD External's clearanced out; some people were reporting 750's as low as $55 a piece depending on the store
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment