granted, but most kids do that.....
750GB drives are going down...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: 750GB drives are going down...
granted, but most kids do that.....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: 750GB drives are going down...
not for the next 2 yearswww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 750GB drives are going down...
I seriously never got a legitimate explanation how your statement above has any merit at all. Can you seriously give a worthwhile explanation as to how it was relevant?
This was edited by Kamal because he's got a problem with kids with low self-esteem. Good thing you don't have any boys.
Last edited by beanzncheez; April 23, 2007, 02:38:36 AM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment