By scapegoating Imus, we are misdirecting efforts and energy from the real problems that plague th African-American community. .
Should Imus resign?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Should Imus resign?
By scapegoating Imus, we are misdirecting efforts and energy from the real problems that plague th African-American community. .you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE----- -
Re: Should Imus resign?
I h8 nappy headed ho's
bumper stickers already making an appearance in queens and long island....
i feel bad for him. he always attacks everyone. he called lieberman a heeb on the air, and told dick cheney that he and john kerry epitomized everything that is wrong with white america and the trash we have in our own "color" so to speak.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Should Imus resign?
I thought there was a "k" in knappy?
And I never could figure out how to spell ho's.... or is it hoes? I don't like the apostrophe because that indicates possessive tense, so I lean towards hoes. But then I think of garden tools.
Now my head hurts. This is a tough one.
Comment
-
Re: Should Imus resign?
vivian stringer is making this out to be like a civil rights disaster. like every white person hates black people. im listening to her on www.wfan.com
they keep saying "bigger issue" . umm,. its one guy and his partner who have done this to everyone for years.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: Should Imus resign?
It absolutely disgusts me how people just want to continue to pile on their own agendas to this otherwise small and insignificant story.
Pathetic.Comment
-
Re: Should Imus resign?
Another player, Heather Zurich, said the uproar over Imus' remarks took the joy out of their achievement.
"Our moment was taken away," Zurich said. "We were stripped of this moment by degrading comments made by Mr. Imus last Wednesday. What hurts the most about this situation is that Mr. Imus knows not one of us personally."
man if i won the lottery and someone called me a friggin asshole i wouldnt give a damn, you could call me whatever you want. i could buy new friends
Comment
-
Re: Should Imus resign?
the funny part is that everyone overseas notices that blacks on america are most succesful than whites in terms of sports, comedy, music, and attention... maybe its penis envy I don't know.
the comments where really innapropiate, I don't think that the redneck should resign but i dont think any women deserves that kind of disrespect. despite their color or how they look like.
if it makes you happy maybe people like chris rock who makes fun of whites all the time should apologize each time he does stand up comedy stuff... pff that could make the set even more funnier lmaoComment
-
Re: Should Imus resign?
Twice now I have turned on the TV and this story has been on today. You would think Imus murdered the entire women's team and ate them. I don't agree with Imus comments, but this is getting out of hand with the media coverage.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: Should Imus resign?

listening to the news the team is acting like he said he was going to come to each of their houses and kill their mothers. it is funny everyone is treating what he said like it is a huge bad thing and that he should go, but have anyone listened to howard stern for more than 5 minutes? that guy says more bad shit about anyone and gets away with it..Comment
-
-
Re: Should Imus resign?
i saw Coulter on Fox earlier today, and for the first time....she made some sense.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: Should Imus resign?
What did she have to say? Some of the people defending Imus has noted that she routinely says outrageous and controversial things as well, normally without apology, and is still going strong, so I'd be curious to know where she comes down on this.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment