What are you talking about? I haven't laughed this hard since FuckingAsshat roamed these parts. The Finals have been grrrreat!
I hate the NBA
Collapse
X
-
Re: I hate the NBA
What are you talking about? I haven't laughed this hard since FuckingAsshat roamed these parts. The Finals have been grrrreat! -
Re: I hate the NBA
No. Teams need to get better. The seeding is just fine. The problem is these players throw fundamentals out the door as soon as they think about going to the NBA.Comment
-
Re: I hate the NBA
^^^ exactly, nba finals were great, teams need to learn how to play the game properly and as a team on both ends of the floor...
The Finals were even better this year because the Spurs showcased once again just how to get better as the playoffs go on and play flawless / unselfish basketball... good teams run out of steam, great teams are playing their best in June... if you didnt like the Finals this year you probably dont know whats actually happening on the court...
Cheers
EnjoyComment
-
Re: I hate the NBA
Don't get me wrong, the Spurs played great throughout the playoffs and as Platinum said, they showcased a great championship team. What I didn't like about the finals was the lack of the competition to them.
James did a great job of carrying his team, but when San Antonio shut him down, the rest of team never stepped up. I just wish for more teams to play team basketball rather than the one superstar running the show and getting shut down when it comes down to it. It doesn't really provide for entertaining basketball when one team dominates the other in the FINALS. The finals is supposed to be the showcase of the two best teams, but if thats all the east has to put up against the west, then we are in for another couple of years Spurs domination.Comment
-
Re: I hate the NBA
I personally am so glad Lebron didn't win the NBA finals this year. because that would mean from the time he was 22 til the end of his career the refs would have given him every call like they did when he played detroit..Comment
-
Re: I hate the NBA
LeBron is a great player but he's still young and needs to work on his game a lot. His fundamentals are atrocious. The dude spazzes out and loses the ball so much. How can you not have great ball control by the time you reach the NBA? Most people have learned and developed great ball control skills by the age of 12. C'mon, dude. Quit playing sloppy.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment