american companies have always had to for some reason be way behind europe when it comes to things like this. From what I know only Verizon and AT&T offer the same system that europe uses.
iPhone
Collapse
X
-
Re: iPhone
american companies have always had to for some reason be way behind europe when it comes to things like this. From what I know only Verizon and AT&T offer the same system that europe uses. -
Re: iPhone
iPhone can suck my left nut. I got tired of all the hype. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrEComment
-
-
Re: iPhone
^ ^ That's always going to happen though. As soon as you get a new release, there's a revision in the works. That's why I'm trying to hold myself out from making a car purchase in the next few months. I know they'll make some minor mods by mid next year. Must... hold... out.Comment
-
Re: iPhone
absolutely hilarious that the employees at the at&t stores know nothing about the phone. no live demo in the store to play with, no option of insurance or help with anything if you have problems. the only training that they received was to tell everyone to go to apple.com, they are not even allowed to open the boxes when selling one. they didnt even bother to activate the phones for the customers forking out $500+. Worst release of any electronic device in history in my opinion. I have spoke to several people that bought them on friday and most are still not working because they are not intelligent enough to navigate through apple's website. hilarious that the people who bought cant figure it out and that at&t stores are no help whatsoever.
defo need to wait for 2nd gen for these.Comment
-
Re: iPhone
its been setup to activate the phone in your house w/ itunes. they probably dont do it in store so they dont have everyone typing their accounts and passwords and a cc# into a public computer to register the phone.they didnt even bother to activate the phones for the customers forking out $500+. Worst release of any electronic device in history in my opinion.Comment
-
Re: iPhone
AT&T has been sending people over to my store like crazy, even for network and SIM card issues... it's really pissing me off how complacent they seem to be.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: iPhone
well a swift kick to the slot should straighten that outFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment