I'll give it a 4 on 5 (not 5 on 5 cause it's a 16 GB mp3 player for $399 - $432 after taxes)
iTouch
Collapse
X
-
iTouch
So my brother (who's visiting from India) bought the 16 gig iTouch over the weekend in NYC. I was skeptical about its abilities i.e. merely an iPod with tons of eye-candy stuff - but I must admit I have fallen for it dearly. In addition to the fantastically smooth scrolling, the web browser and the contacts list, the one feature that I missed in my 3rd gen iPod and was happy to see it in the iTouch is the ability to "Shuffle" tracks from a playlist. In my 3rd genner, I could only shuffle the entire ipod and not songs from my playlist. The widescreen photo viewer is a handy tool that I could see myself getting used to.
I'll give it a 4 on 5 (not 5 on 5 cause it's a 16 GB mp3 player for $399 - $432 after taxes)www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: iTouch
danm....i better save my money, to expensive for me!!https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. -
Re: iTouch
:drool:http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Re: iTouch
you mean iPod touch?For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
-
Re: iTouch
Apple is sending me laser engraved ipod Touch tomorrow. I chose to have it engraved with "Just wait and see" because on the iPod Nano i have now i have "Its gonna be a lovely day, for you and me". Both from the Brancaccio & Aisher song "Its gonna be a lovely day".
- webbieComment
-
Re: iTouch
Mine is going to have just the title of my favorite track of all-time. Kinko, The Child Loving Clown
Comment
-
Re: iTouch
hehe, Kinko ...
i still dont get it why everyone is so excited with those iPods, iPhones, except that i have to admit that they are stylish.
if i needed a player, only thing i would think about are those ZENs, or maybe some of those Chinese stuff, cheap and cool, and you can change them every few months.I take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
-
Re: iTouch
Got an itouch for christmas, anyone know of any cool apps they could recommend, i'd appreciate it!!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: iTouch
So far downloaded isquint to convert avi files to watch movies on the itouch.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: iTouch
Sweet! I LOVE my itouch. Its on me all the time sometimes even more than my phone...lol
I have a few fav apps that I love -
- Skype
- Shazam (music)
- Mint (money manager)
- Flixter (movie stuff)
- IMDB ( movie stuff)
- Tap Tap Revenge (games)
- Facebook
- ebuddy (IM)
- Bejeweled (games)
- Tetris (games)
- Evernote (organizer)
- Fandango
- Google Mobile App
- Google Earth
- Backgrounds
- TextPlus
- Eat This Not That
- Battery Master Free
- NASA App
- iTranslate
I also have a whole bunch of books
~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: iTouch
thanks, so using Itunes is my only option for adding apps, unless it's jailbroken right?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: iTouch
skype on iTouch + mic and hphones = free calling in USA.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment