wow! i'd love to get a link to that! you can pm it if possible....
Atheist or Agnostic Politician
Collapse
X
-
Re: Atheist or Agnostic Politician
wow! i'd love to get a link to that! you can pm it if possible....you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE----- -
Re: Atheist or Agnostic Politician
I was shown this film by a frient from Germany as a new thing thats been spun arount the intrnet. To say that I was impressed is an understatement. Please watch it by yourself and post a comment. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=zeitgeistmovie&total=338&start=0&num=10&so=0&amThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment