roflmaoappleosxleopard.
disadvantages of buying a mac
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: disadvantages of buying a mac
the truth to your comment.
run os x and windblows on the same device. How could there not be content or entertainment?dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: disadvantages of buying a mac
the entertainment part is still on the windows side my friend, plus I highly doubt you have a powerful enough mac to run games like "crysis" for example.Comment
-
Re: disadvantages of buying a mac
Just checked the system requirements, and I could run it on my imac
But back to the original question.
I think the bigest disadvantage of buying a mac is the learnig curve of learning a new operating system and having to deal with only one mouse button.Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: disadvantages of buying a mac
or you can plug in a multi button mouse...Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment