Thought it sucked. Some good scenes and the effects were dope though. I wish they'd just make new movies. Making sequels and prequels is a short lived practice to get people in the seats (built in audience) ... hopefully we get back to making new movies.
Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins (2009)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins (2009)
Thought it sucked. Some good scenes and the effects were dope though. I wish they'd just make new movies. Making sequels and prequels is a short lived practice to get people in the seats (built in audience) ... hopefully we get back to making new movies. -
Re: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins (2009)
I saw it a while ago
I went to see this movie with this Peruvian chick I met in l.a. funny though because I have sworn to myself that I will not date peruvians anymore , but this one was cool . I never called or wrote her back even know she gave me her phone and also her email. I bought her the ticket which is interesting because most of the girls in USA when you go out on a date will pay for their on ticket i guess this one is way too peruvian
But I was staying at her house , wel sort of ... her brother had a big trailer parked next to elementary school in front of their house, I don't know if she thought this invitation was a sort of retribution on my side ,because I was sleeping in her brothers trailer . I'll ask her one day and let you guys know.
The film for moments reminded me of universal soldier , you guys remember that movie with jean claude van dame , btw he hasn't done much lately but he did do an interesting autofilm called JCVD very well recieved by critics in france. I like France
What could have being a great movie turned out to be meh, they are some scenes that were too much, like putting an arnold s. bot in there , that was so weird specially because he is not doing good as governor I wonder what he thought when he saw that??, also some of the other scenes where made to give a forced laugh very very uncalled for
The special fx were good , some of the scenes are entertaining , like the opening I thought it was brilliant .
The movie I think was destined to become a disaster but it actually turned out to be better than what i was expecting , yeah chrisitan bale took a big risk in making it and he surely made a mistake too , we all make mistakes don't we
I think this franchise was over when they made the last terminator 3 , that was the end of it , sometimes is sad to see people ruin epic Movies and turn them into feces, I remember the majority of the alien movie were good but then sigourney weaver went wild into making them ,also produced the last one I think it was her fault to agree on making more and more alien movies , I would not be surprised if there is a project of another alien movie with she in it .
* edit * I just went into her imdb profile and found out she has a project of making Ghosbusters 3 , how shocking is that
anyways I seem to have gone a little bit off track here back to the movie , TI think it would have being interesting to have john connors mother in there just to see a little bit of the relation with her son and how he treated her. there were many posibillities that could have made this movie a great movie but i think the director and screen writer failed to deliver
I give this movie 3 out of 5 stars
I also shouldn't do too much adderall when I write reviews
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment