The new season has been enjoyable but I must admit I miss Cameron being around more...13 just doesn't do it for me.
the new season of house..
Collapse
X
-
Re: the new season of house..
^ Dude u been watching the latest episodes tho? Cameron makes some frequent appearances at least. I like 13's roles, did you catch the episode named "The Last Resort?" It was the hostage one right before the most recent episode. Really sweet ep., they even had some sick broken beat, and tech action in the score as well. Cameron played a big role in it too.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: the new season of house..
last nights episode was incredible!!! there really isnt anything on tv right now that holds a candle to this show...Comment
-
Re: the new season of house..
I have definitely been watching this season...every episode. Cameron has definitely been back up in the mix this season. I just don't think they should put Cameron and Chase in many scenes together as it seems they have an awkward chemistry since they split in real life. I have grown to like 13 a bit more.^ Dude u been watching the latest episodes tho? Cameron makes some frequent appearances at least. I like 13's roles, did you catch the episode named "The Last Resort?" It was the hostage one right before the most recent episode. Really sweet ep., they even had some sick broken beat, and tech action in the score as well. Cameron played a big role in it too.
I did watch The Last Resort and it was a great episode. Yeah the intro track was really cool. I need to find out what that was!!!Comment
-
Re: the new season of house..
Check out http://www.tunefind.com/show/House its got most of the music list from each episode of House (and other shows) and has links to the Itune store to listen to the sample.To err is human... To correct it before anyone notices is genius.Comment
-
Re: the new season of house..
thank you!!!check out http://www.tunefind.com/show/house its got most of the music list from each episode of house (and other shows) and has links to the itune store to listen to the sample.Comment
-
Re: the new season of house..
Ya thanks for that one MT.
I thought those chooners added a nice dynamic to that whole episode. cool.
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: the new season of house..
Indeed... this weeks was massive... every dimension of it.
Lmao @ that bag of shrooms, and when House bamboozled that couple with virgin birth.
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment