the words i've heard a lot today are "finally a president we like", so i guess slovenia is happy
President Barack Hussein Obama
Collapse
X
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
the words i've heard a lot today are "finally a president we like", so i guess slovenia is happy
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
congrats usa! this is a great victory. democracy in action. really, lol at the socialist talk... have a great day comrads....Comment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
^
|
lol.
and to all you people saying how 'fucked' america is now. get a grip. honestly. there is no possible way he could be as bad as bush. anything is an upgrade. a troupe of feces tossing chimps would have been an upgrade.
an articulate, likeable black guy will do wonders for your relationships with other countries. that alone should have you popping champagne corks, cause if you haven't noticed...the world has not been a particularly big fan of the good ol US of A lately.
his policies, leanings...we shall see how things play out in the long run. its a bit premature to be calling this the apocalypse. calm down. have a beer (or several) and chill out. the doomsday crap is getting old.Comment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
well said!^
|
lol.
and to all you people saying how 'fucked' america is now. get a grip. honestly. there is no possible way he could be as bad as bush. anything is an upgrade. a troupe of feces tossing chimps would have been an upgrade.
an articulate, likeable black guy will do wonders for your relationships with other countries. that alone should have you popping champagne corks, cause if you haven't noticed...the world has not been a particularly big fan of the good ol US of A lately.
his policies, leanings...we shall see how things play out in the long run. its a bit premature to be calling this the apocalypse. calm down. have a beer (or several) and chill out. the doomsday crap is getting old.Comment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
time will tell...I hope I am wrong about everything that I believe for everyones sake.^
|
lol.
and to all you people saying how 'fucked' america is now. get a grip. honestly. there is no possible way he could be as bad as bush. anything is an upgrade. a troupe of feces tossing chimps would have been an upgrade.
an articulate, likeable black guy will do wonders for your relationships with other countries. that alone should have you popping champagne corks, cause if you haven't noticed...the world has not been a particularly big fan of the good ol US of A lately.
his policies, leanings...we shall see how things play out in the long run. its a bit premature to be calling this the apocalypse. calm down. have a beer (or several) and chill out. the doomsday crap is getting old.Comment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
Well said, day_for_night. I agree with you, and I'm willing to give the guy a fair shot.
But on the flip side... The idiots are really out in force today. I don't think I've ever heard a greater concentration of ridiculous and deleriously exaggerated euphoria in my life. It's as if he had come up with the cure for cancer and saved us all 15% on car insurance just by having won the election. Everywhere on NPR, on TV, online, in the newspapers, everyone is just creaming themselves over Obama, like that woman in the Youtube video that speciale posted yesterday... "Yaaayyy America has WON! We've defeated evil, we're saved, happy days are here forever...my problems are GONE, thanks to Obama...this is the best moment of my existence EVER...Obama cured my herpes...I would take a bullet for Obama right now... blah blah blah"
jeez. get a grip, America.
These people are setting themselves up for some seriously failed expectations. This honeymoon may be very short-lived...and it won't necessarily be Obama's fault.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
Let me just say this: for the thousands and thousands of donors and volunteers that have invested an enormous amount of time, money and effort into the campaign, the joy and jubilation you're seeing today is an enormous release of months and months of stress and is in some respects a discharge of nervous energy. If we're still all wound up a week from now, by all means, mock away. Today, though, I'm going to gush as much as I damn well please.Well said, day_for_night. I agree with you, and I'm willing to give the guy a fair shot.
But on the flip side... The idiots are really out in force today. I don't think I've ever heard a greater concentration of unrealistic, deleriously exaggerated praise in my life. It's like everyone turned into that woman in the Youtube video that speciale posted yesterday. Everywhere on NPR, on TV, online, in the newspapers, everyone is just creaming themselves over OBama...comments like "Yaaayyy America has WON! We've defeated evil, we're saved, happy days are here forever blah blah blah"

These people are setting themselves up for some seriously failed expectations. This honeymoon may be very short-lived...and it won't necessarily be Obama's fault.
Comment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
and for all the people talking shit. do you do your part other than just vote?
recycle, public transportation, charity/volunteer work? or just milk the system for all its worth and talk shit about everyone else but yourself?...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfallComment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
what the fuck does recycling, public transportation, or charity/volunteer work have to do with 'doing your part'?
aside from that
lulz
Obama cured my herpesyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
Obama cured my herpes
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
ok, fair enough. I'm willing to give the guy a fair shake - after all, I voted for him (with some trepidation). My point is just that he hasn't done anything yet besides talk a good game, and he's inheriting one of the bigger steaming piles of shit in American history, much of which is beyond his near-term control. People may be forming some extremely unrealistic expectations of him and setting him up for public failure.Let me just say this: for the thousands and thousands of donors and volunteers that have invested an enormous amount of time, money and effort into the campaign, the joy and jubilation you're seeing today is an enormous release of months and months of stress and is in some respects a discharge of nervous energy. If we're still all wound up a week from now, by all means, mock away. Today, though, I'm going to gush as much as I damn well please.
lol...and what does that have have to do with anything we're talking about here?
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
ok, fair enough. I'm willing to give the guy a fair shake - after all, I voted for him (with some trepidation). My point is just that he hasn't done anything yet besides talk a good game, and he's inheriting one of the bigger steaming piles of shit in American history, much of which is beyond his near-term control. People may be forming some extremely unrealistic expectations of him and setting him up for public failure.
lol...and what does that have have to do with anything we're talking about here?
i saw someone saying they voted for him because of his history. i asked them what he did other than serve one hundred days and not vote once as a member of our foreign relations committe?
listen the zombies are gonna be out in force for awhile, ya bear with it and laugh at them when this mook fails.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
Let me just say this: for the thousands and thousands of donors and volunteers that have invested an enormous amount of time, money and effort into the campaign, the joy and jubilation you're seeing today is an enormous release of months and months of stress and is in some respects a discharge of nervous energy. If we're still all wound up a week from now, by all means, mock away. Today, though, I'm going to gush as much as I damn well please.
whats amazing is that obama did the same exact thing the democrats chastized retard for. buyiung the election.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: President Barack Hussein Obama
well in this fat, lazy, incompetent society of ours, im just growing tired of people saying that we're all fucked 12 hours after the election. and yet those same people aren't doing anything to benefit the greater good. they rather blame the politicians for EVERYTHING rather than making decisions in their life that better society and the planet.
if people were HALF as concerned with what they were contributing to society instead of the politicians, we'd be a lot better off. thats all im saying....I love you when you're not masterminding my downfallComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment