Saw it also, and its nice. Not a mindfucker, but a movie that does let you think about your own life....
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Collapse
X
-
Re: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Saw it also, and its nice. Not a mindfucker, but a movie that does let you think about your own life....
-
I just finished watching this for the first time 10 minutes ago... definitely surprised with it. Kate's hot in this movie, her panties looked good each time they showed them, Jim's acting was better than I expected, and I'll defo recommend the movie to others.
Now I'm going to go cry in my shower because I'm single.Comment
-
Re: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
i like films like that.When you starting to whatch this movie it looks like it is sh** but later....this movie can go to my top 10
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment