I miss SoCal but really don't want to live there at the same time
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random thoughts
I miss SoCal but really don't want to live there at the same time
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: Random thoughts
Thinking of flying to San Francisco on the 15th of May...flights are so cheap due to the whole Swine Scare....should I be worried about it? I don't even eat pork.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Comment
-
No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
I finished my dissertation woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


































The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
who farted?No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
^^ but human carelessness is far precisewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
when many people die in a massive way, I always think: itīs sad, but... less people in the world, less polution, new jobs aviable, less cars in the street... Iīm sorry, but itīs trueItīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
occasionally and quite randomly, i like to just chill out and ponder upon one meaningful word; then write a out a page of thoughts pertaining to it.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment