I bought Fabric 15: Tyrant for $1 yesterday. It was on clearance. lmao
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Drool --------- the... new....random thoughts?
I bought Fabric 15: Tyrant for $1 yesterday. It was on clearance. lmaoyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE----- -
Re: Drool --------- the... new....random thoughts?
And I'm sure it was worth every penny.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Drool --------- the... new....random thoughts?
I wasn't complaining, I hope that's not how it was interpretedComment
-
Re: Drool --------- the... new....random thoughts?
^I'm glad you commented.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Drool --------- the... new....random thoughts?
I can't seem to decipher this comment:
do you mean it's worthy only a dollar because it sucks?
or do you mean, in the general sense, that it is worth every penny because it is actually good in your opinion?
haven't listened to it yet lolyou could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
-
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: Drool --------- the... new....random thoughts?
Sometimes I just want to eat all the food in my kitchen... even when I'm not hungry.
Oh dear, I just found a black banana squashed all the way in the bottom of my backpack. It must be like two weeks old haha.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment