then you have love handles
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Random thoughts
i don't really either... i do a variety of 3 different ab exercises. I refuse to do anymore because then working out becomes a lot like work, and I keep it fun, that way I stay consistent.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Terrible destruction after typhoon haiyan.
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
I do a 5 min brisk walk on the treadmill, gym with a personal trainer who stretches me out after.
I pulled it on a heavy pull down - weight was just too heavy.
Been sleeping with transact straps on my neck and I am back on track fit as a fiddle
The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Interesting post from Trentemoller - I like it
HEY PLEASE EVERYONE...(ESPECIALLY MUSIC JOURNALISTS!!! ) SHOULD WE JUST STOP TALKING SO MUCH ABOUT GENRES AND INSTEAD ENJOYING MUSIC FOR IT'S OWN QUALITIES? I'M SO F.... TIRED BEEING SQUEEZED INTO A BOX CALLED EITHER GOTH ROCK OR TECHNO OR WHATEVER.... IT'S ALL ABOUT GOOD QUALITY MUSIC, RIGHT? LET'S CELEBRATE MUSIC!!!...NOT GENRES! (-:~ You are what you think you are ~
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Fuck genres, for sure. I agree 100%. If it's music you enjoy, that's all that matters.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
My gut is so big it looks like I'm 9 months pregnant. Just my gut is fat though the rest of my body is regular. I rarely drink so it can't be that. Maybe I have to stop drinking soda and eating sugray foods. Even my 3 year old daughter said that I have a big belly.Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Interesting post from Trentemoller - I like it
HEY PLEASE EVERYONE...(ESPECIALLY MUSIC JOURNALISTS!!! ) SHOULD WE JUST STOP TALKING SO MUCH ABOUT GENRES AND INSTEAD ENJOYING MUSIC FOR IT'S OWN QUALITIES? I'M SO F.... TIRED BEEING SQUEEZED INTO A BOX CALLED EITHER GOTH ROCK OR TECHNO OR WHATEVER.... IT'S ALL ABOUT GOOD QUALITY MUSIC, RIGHT? LET'S CELEBRATE MUSIC!!!...NOT GENRES! (-:
Definitely. Good music is good music. That's all matters.Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment