The ‘innovator,’ that’s the first ‘ I.’ After the innovator comes the ‘imitator.’ And after the imitator in the cycle comes the idiot. Which makes way for an innovator again.” -Buffet
How often do you have Random T**ugh,s
Collapse
X
-
Re: Random thoughts
The ‘innovator,’ that’s the first ‘ I.’ After the innovator comes the ‘imitator.’ And after the imitator in the cycle comes the idiot. Which makes way for an innovator again.” -Buffet
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: Random thoughts
never cut purple onions on a bamboo cutting board
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Random thoughts
i love their language, one more thing thats damn attractive to me and making me wanna go and live there.. and the mentality is simillar to the one we have in here in my country, and yep.. imo besides Lebanon, Argentina's bringing the best music to the rest of the world!
Random Thought:
life is precious when you learn to respect it !Comment
-
-
Re: Random thoughts
korn - a.d.i.d.a.s.









Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Cereal for a quick lunch. I feel like a water balloon right now (ugh)www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Random thoughts
Thank God the people of IT unblocked MS from my computer at the office..."Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi HendrixComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment