I like my Nexus One, I can see some iPhone similarities with the multi-touch and a couple other things but I've seen those on a lot of other smartphones as well. I do think its cool when companies make their ownsoftware and technology, I know the iPhone has been the basis for all other smartphones, but companies do have the ability to come up with their own stuff.
Google Phone
Collapse
X
-
Re: Google Phone
I like my Nexus One, I can see some iPhone similarities with the multi-touch and a couple other things but I've seen those on a lot of other smartphones as well. I do think its cool when companies make their ownsoftware and technology, I know the iPhone has been the basis for all other smartphones, but companies do have the ability to come up with their own stuff.
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment