Watch it free here.
Documentary - Rethink Afghanistan
Collapse
X
-
Documentary - Rethink Afghanistan
Really good insight into what is really going on in Afghanistan. Too many civilians are getting killed there turning into a bigger mess. The coalition needs to get out of there.
Watch it free here.
Tags: None -
Re: Documentary - Rethink Afghanistan
I haven't had a moment to look at this clip yet, but I agree - it's time to leave afghanistan. I don't think it is possible to give the golden gift of democracy to people whose beliefs are not consistent with the ideals of civilized representative government. It's basically like giving your 15 year old son a bottle of Jack and the keys to your prized chevy camaro, telling him "to fill it up before he returns it".
As for the killings, I'm not sure it's much of a main reason to leave, although I think it's a persuasive point.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE----- -
Re: Documentary - Rethink Afghanistan
Good one Mariner, sounds about right.
I doubt there will be any plan to leave for good, but I'm sure you guys have already figured that out.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment