7.5 / 10
Chloe (2009)
Collapse
X
-
Chloe (2009)
One word - Twisted. Worth 1 watch.
7.5 / 10www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Chloe (2009)
I wasn't that big a fan of it. Partly because I find Atom Egoyan very hit and miss, and this was just him repeating what he's done earlier in his career. Maybe it's the casting of Julianne Moore and Liam Neeson or because it just struck me as very similar in tone to Egoyan's earlier stuff like The Adjuster or Ararat (which aren't necessarily bad films, just it seems like he took a step backwards after he branched out of his comfort zone with films like Where the Truth Lies, Exotica and The Sweet Hereafter).
I respect his talent, but Chloe had zero momentum for me and was a bore. -
Re: Chloe (2009)
I haven't seen Egoyan's earlier films but the twists in the movie were unique for me. Will have to check out the other 2.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment